VBulletin 3.8.4 has been exploited

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye but if its true then we will all need to watch out as the site i gave him as an example was pretty big and he said he could do it so il advise everyone to upgrade as its a chance he has exploited it

ye his here because he told me to fuck off on msn when i was trying to dig in more info by asking questions etc i acted like i was interested in buying a hacking service from him trying to collect info :P

im tired of all this hacker shit first boxhead now this

he probably is using reverse engineering just like box

i think the most exploited vb versions are the nulled versions
i got hacked by a f-shit bug in forum-root/validator.php
with this file everyone could take my DB .

this is the end for me to use vB nulled

lol its your fault for leaving validator.php geforce it does say in the nfo to remove it and other files but hey no one reads because they think there cool using nulled vb :|

Late reply, i know, but just needed to say this. (incase somebody is afraid of using vb)

vBulletin isnt exploitable. Its the mods that you install.. vBulletin.org is using 3.6.12PL2. Did it ever got hacked? Nope. Did a good site ever got hacked? No!
Did you see the changes in the vb3.8.5? I bet you didn't, because they where all shitty little fixes, like some typos. So i suggest, next time, before trying to play the hero or boost your ego..., read about it, google it!

sorry for the bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back