VB LinkChecker Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman

After working for few days on VB LinkChecker Bot, i have finally coded one which works. It is from scratch and its similar to IPB Bot Code. It is really light weight and just around 300 lines of code and one file :)
Features :
1)Checks RS.de , RS.com , Sendspace , MU , MS , Depositfiles and Mediafire links.
Uses file_get_contents for all hosts except megashares to check links. Uses cURL to check megashares because it requires cookies to be set.
2)Works for post uncoded , coded , quoted and using URL BBCode.
3)Bins the post if more than specified percent of dead links are found , pms the user about it and posts in that topic
4)If all links are alive it adds specified message at the end of the post and the description.
5)If some links are live and some are dead i.e less than specified % , it makes a thread in a specified forum about it
6)If no relevant links are found ie no RS and blah blah links it adds to the ignore list. If you want the LC to check ignored links it can be accessed by ?checki to the url of bot.php
7)Very light weight and just one file and easy to the messages posted , the forums checked.
8)Uses 3 ways to access the posts where first way is
i) The topics have not been checked even once
ii) If first method doesnt work it checks for time difference where it checks the topics where 24 hours have passed after checking.
iii)If second method doesnt work it checks all the topics.
9)The scripts stops for 15 seconds after check 20 topics or 50 links to prevent any wrongful binning and checking.

Get it at http://maxwcoders.com/

If u like the bot and want to donate towards it development, please PM me for PayPal Donation ID

Enjoy,
Dman

63 comments
Good job Dman .

tested and it seems that it works very well .
i guess u need to edit the Pm that bot send to the user . and change DELETED to Binned .

Good luck and hope to see such a thing available for dl/buy ASAP :)

Are you planning on the bot checking more than the first post, as my new Movie Forum will not have duplicate threads :)

As soon as i get my paypal verified (that will be on monday)
and prices have been decided.
Its 50$ - supported version
30$ - non supported version

As soon as i get my paypal verified (that will be on monday)
and prices have been decided.
Its 50$ - supported version
30$ - non supported version

for support do i have to register at your site or given via ticket system?
and please pm me your paypal when its verified since im also verified thanks.:smug:

A few things i'd like to ask before I go about purchasing this stuff.

Is the 'visual' side of this script customizable?
I mean, can I change the text that appears on every post and the color of the linkbot's message?

Can I set how many threads/posts it should check on each run (following rapidshare's spam policy stuff)

$50 with support. What sort of support would that be? And for how long?
And, if I get the $30 version, I'd be totally on my own? Or would I get some basic instructions on installing and modifying this stuff.

How easy is it to modify? Can/will it be done through the admin interface or does it require php skills?

Quite a few questions there, but I prefer to set my stuff straight before investing my money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back