UserShare.net - Make Money - Up To $50 per 1000 Downloads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u provide webmoney method of payment?

Webmoney will be added next week.

please explain in detail how u count the downloads.. 1 Download/IP in 24hrs?? Or unlimited downloads per IP?? And if possible, create an official thread of your own... :P

Yes downloads are counted for unique ip addresses every 24hrs.I am not sure the owners want multiple threads for the same topic.We were not the ones who created this original topic.

i cannot upload with ftp account,it doesn't connect with server

We will have this resolved momentarily

I'll gonna give this a try as I cant stand HF anymore... 50$ really seems to high, but I saw payment proofs on internet. and I like 10$ payouts :)

Lool. If you see the site, you notice that it is really similar to FileServe. It even seems that it was copy&pasted. The Earnings are almost identical, too. The only difference is really those 50$, which I doubt you can trust in. ;-)

Regards,

Don't trust these payment proof specially from users with 3-4 posts & who signed up a few hours after this topic was opened :P

I am not talking about payments proofs here... even if they do exist I didnt look for them here, check DP forums :)

EDIT: ftp doesnt work, browser uploading is very slow :-/ well, i cant say i didnt try :D

That site looks nothing like FileServe.
Are you kidding me? Look the text. Seems really copy&pasted. Look at the earnings-table! rofl, you're really kidding me.

The site seems so buggy, I won't trust them. Stay with the famous ones, like HotFile, FileServe etc.

Regards,

Lool. If you see the site, you notice that it is really similar to FileServe. It even seems that it was copy&pasted. The Earnings are almost identical, too. The only difference is really those 50$, which I doubt you can trust in. ;-)

Regards,

Saying that the entire site is similar is a stretch and its your opinion frankly.As far as trusting us goes, having doubts is normal, but wouldn't it be more logical to have evidence before you try and discredit something?..I may be wrong.

I am not talking about payments proofs here... even if they do exist I didnt look for them here, check DP forums :)

EDIT: ftp doesnt work, browser uploading is very slow :-/ well, i cant say i didnt try :D

We are aware the FTP is not functioning and it is being resolved.If you care to view others post in this thread you will see uploads of over 1mb,if you regard that as slow we will see what else we can do to accommodate you .

remote upload many files,it takes for long time ,it's hard to manage file,i create a new folder but i cannot move file to that folder

FTP issue resolved.MyFiles issue resolved.We will work on remote upload speed, and double check if there is anything wrong with speed.

Thank you

yes, they pay, they have really good rates, the only problems are:
- your name is on the download page, and you can't turn it off (i like anonymity)
- you can't see anywhere, how much money has you requested (there is no such option as pending payments in fileserve, that is kinda bad)
- uploads are not that fast (but still better than megaupload)

fee amount

- your name is on the download page, and you can't turn it off (i like anonymity)
- you can't see anywhere, how much money has you requested (there is no such option as pending payments in fileserve, that is kinda bad)

We seem to be getting alot of request for this.We will make this feature where you can hide the names and also more detailed payments in my account.

can u via payment to webmoney ?

can u move country Japand to Group B ? i saw very host do it why u dont ?
Webmoney will be added next week.

- I don't like my name is on the dowload page ,Please remove it !
- uploads are not that fast (but still better than megaupload) YES !

what's the frp address?!
by this address i can't connect to usershare!
the ftp address is ftp.usershare.net , enter it as your host addresses.The FTP is working fine, please retry without the :21 , it is redundant since you already specify ftp://ftp.

- I don't like my name is on the dowload page ,Please remove it !
- uploads are not that fast (but still better than megaupload) YES !

We will work on a fix and have this resolved in a few hours.

I too have this problem.
Please see my response above,the FTP server works fine.

yeh right,same here...urgent solved the ru problem.
i have too many file in filesonic & fileserve.

Can you provide a sample direct link so we can have our technicians look into this .There might be a specific way in which you have to enter the direct link for filesonic or fileserve, provided they have not blocked our servers, it should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back