UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,you will be impressed with the new one :)

We cleaned up the clutter, added useful features ,most importantly downloads only:)) + more requests

What is your username?

Please explain what you mean sir.

Is there a question for me to address here? Please let me know.

check your pm,i sent you a message

Will or have you even web money setup ??

Last time when i asked you u said it will take 2 weeks to setup webmoney what now ... more than 2 weeks have passed

What are u paying out webmoney payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptuprovn
I don't upload file from VPS use FTP. My username: penguins

Please tell us the error you are getting?

1 minute, 2 minute, ... the same.

1056801.png

I requested payout 2 weeks ago, when will payouts be done?
We dont have payout requests showing that long in our system.So either you cant count or there is an error.Please show us the date you cashed out payment.

so i stop my reorganizing then.. i will do when it will be more efficient saving my time.. do you have an eta?
what you mean stop reorganizing? ETA for new release is tentative at best , I'd say 6days without any issues.

Will or have you even web money setup ??

Last time when i asked you u said it will take 2 weeks to setup webmoney what now ... more than 2 weeks have passed

What are u paying out webmoney payments

Webmoney will be in next release..

1 minute, 2 minute, ... the same.

1056801.png

Have you tried the other FTP servers?

UserShare said:
Payments just went out, any late pending payments, let me know please.
(late meaning past 7days after last payment request)

Yes, latest request payment still pending since 2011-04-18, 22:56:43

Last edited:
what you mean stop reorganizing? ETA for new release is tentative at best , I'd say 6days without any issues.
i'm moving my files into right folders.. for now i always leave all in the primary folder and now it's a mess if i want to find a file so i have to put the files in the right folders... but with a better file manager i should be able to do it quickly so i think i'll wait

RU works fine?
US ---> MU, FS, FC
MU, FS, FC ---> US

And How you count download? 1 User download 5 files in 24h and I gain for all 5 files right?

Last edited:
bro they don't know how to count downloads......if u wanna check how the system works then upload a file on usershare & u don't need to download just open ur browser & copy paste the link & run it .....

after that go to ur usershare account & refresh ur page u will see 1 person downloads ur file....

fuk Usershare.......

scam scam scam

its a bit slow,were fixing the issue

so you can connect but,cant upload??

Payments just went out, any late pending payments, let me know please.
(late meaning past 7 business days after last payment request)

i don't receive my money ,i request on 4-4 your payment have trouble so it sent my money back ,i requested again on 19-4 ,do you call that late payment ? ,now i don't receive my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back