UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
payments status is PAID. but, money is not paid to my paypal.

yesterday i sent an email for support usershare.they talked they will look into that ,but today i still don't receive money in my paypal ,and my money isnot back in my account too

today ,i sent you an pm ,you don't answer me,and i sent support an email,they don't answer me too, i don't know when will i have my money in my paypal :(

@ usershare

we see a lot of people not amused with your service
and some of them are active well-known serious wjunction board members
and active premium filehosting members of other good top filehosting services
these members are not only using your service.

everybody was happy in the beginning ,
a lot of serious members showed their payment proof and your loyality to your members

you started very fantastic, so please be careful and do your best in the future
to keep your normally wonderful service and your loyality to your members to be alive.

all the best and good luck

@ usershare

we see a lot of people not amused with your service
and some of them are active well-known serious wjunction board members
and active premium filehosting members of other good top filehosting services
these members are not only using your service.

everybody was happy in the beginning ,
a lot of serious members showed their payment proof and your loyality to your members

you started very fantastic, so please be careful and do your best in the future
to keep your normally wonderful service and your loyality to your members to be alive.

all the best and good luck
<3<3<3<3<3

^^ Since when they fixing bugs mate,Not everybody but majority complaining mate.See how many negative comments are posted.
I lost all my files.What do you think about it.

<3<3<3<3<3
Granted this is a fair statement, and like other file hosts we've had issues and are working around them.But the problems stated a week or two ago, when we had data-center and download issues which lead to stats issues and instead of people being smart about it and inquiring whats happening, most began to cry scam as usual ,then after seeing what the problem really was didn't even bother to retract the ludicrous scam statement but went straight into complaining about a problem which they didn't even believe was there in the first place lol....Now there is the first major issue which was our fault in transferring data between Data-centers and some files were deleted.Were still in process of recovering data but in the mean time will be offering bonuses for users who lost data.This is in no way meant to act as full compensation , but its a start and better than nothing as most would agree.

We say our error, were fixing issues users complain about mostly and in new release in a few days we will put this all behind us and move on.

Well Said Late-Night. There is a serious problem with attitude.Not only one or two complaining about the service but majority.

look on any situation where you say there is a attitude problem on our part and determine the root case then look on in what manner that case is brought to us.But since you feel this way , we will turn the other cheek more.:))

can let's we know?

thank
Its bonus earnings for users who lost data.You can choose up to 30% + be on PPD and PPS.Were changing file manager and stats area to reflect this and implement what users also wanted.It is still being worked on and coding not done as yet, were testing now.

It seems people dont post when everything is going great . I know i dont . So when there is a problem there will always seem to be the majority complaining .

But i understand where your coming from . If i lost all my files i`d be up S**T creek .

Unfortunately, I am one of those people who fall into the category of NOT BEING PAID by usershare. :( Thank God I found this thread. Everyone has told me that I have been scammed and I should just take my losses and move on. But I want to get to the bottom of this.

Out of the 7 times of Payment Requests, I only actually gotten paid 3 times. The first time I don't get paid, we were told it's a system glitch, therefore it's shown as "MISSING DETAIL" on our account. After that, they don't even bother to make up an excuse, they just plain outright don't pay me and put as "PAID" in my account. There is nothing wrong with my Paypal account because I still am using it to send and receive payment.

I requested $50.96 on 2011-03-28 at 04:45:42. So I patiently awaited until 2011-04-07, finally my payout report indicated that this amount was PAID. However, when I check my Paypal account, I did not received the payment at all. Instead, this amount was being put back into my usershare account.

So I have requested the payment $81.24 again (my initial amount that wasn't being paid Plus what I already accumulated in my account) on 2011-04-07 at 22:42:37. I waited until 2011-04-18 22:56:43, just to find out. It had HAPPENED AGAIN. I wasn't being paid, instead the $81.25 being put back to UserShare account and worse yet, once again, "Profit payments sent to user" report is being shown as PAID.

So basically, it shows the appearance as if I was paid even though I have NOT receive one single cent since I requested back on March 28th, 2011. This has gone on for 3 weeks. I have NOT receive any actual payment but instead being lead around back and forth. I have contacted UserShare via email and their contact form but NEVER get a reply back concerning this issue either. I have been patient, courteous and polite, waiting for actual payment since March 28, 2011. But patience run thin at this point. A real explanation would be nice.

Usershare, I am starting to think this is just a stalling tactic so you don't actually have to pay people while appearing to be legit. I got paid 3 times out of the 7. But those were smaller amounts. So I think you do pay people the first few times to build confidence amongst the users then once we hit higher amount of payment, you just won't pay us. Worse yet, the "Profit payments sent to user" always shown as "PAID" even though users are not being paid. Therefore, you will APPEAR as if you pay users a lot which in reality we haven't gotten payment. So your site will appear legit and you can still continue marketing/touting your site as the highest payment to uploaders, to bring in more users... It is our words against yours and you can always change the "Profit payments sent to user" report to your liking or manipulate the view counter however you like.

Having said all these payment issue, I haven't even mention you delete ALL my files, over 200 of them, or what my downloaders call it a "File Genocide" and before that, my view counter hasn't move since March even though there are downloads going on. I didn't even contend this or say anything about it. I just want you to actually pay the $81.25 I requested.

Even though payment usually takes about 10 days to settle. I have waited 3 WEEKS patiently. That gives you plenty of chances to respond and get your matter in order. I would love to settle this matter privately, posting it in public forum is always my last resort because I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt. However, it's been 3 WEEKS of absolutely silence/non-response and nonpayment, I have to at least say something here and warn people.

I had request the $81.25 once again on 2011-04-18 22:56:43 but at this point, it's probably a lost cause.

To those who said be patient and let them fix their system bug or whatever. Um, how long does it take to fix a bug? The site is still running. 3 weeks to fix one bug that just so happen in payment section? This is really fishy. I am not a contentious person and I don't think I'm the smartest person in the room either. However, I am not that dumb to think that I am not being cheated here.

Can you please please respond to your users? That is not too much to ask, is it? You're running a business here and I don't think you are to the point of withholding a $81.25 (essentially loose change can be found on your office floor) payment to a nobody like me.

Until this payment issue is being resolved, I will not upload or use this site again.

Last edited:
2011-04-07 13:57:0818.27PAID

Nothing Received ??? So ???
and don't tell me contact the support because they don't answer

Username: abdofox

Pay me

i think soon everything will be okay @ usershare
they working hard on a stronger version after some technical problems
like they told us other top filehosters had the same problems
like as example the top beloved filesonic and fileserve.
usershare is another beloved filehoster and will continue to stay a beloved one
i can't wait for the soon to be activated stronger version of usershare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back