UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis07 means you should reply here for people ask you trouble for payment ,if you don't answer in this topic ,you talk pm you or send email for support ,i think you should close this topic ,because you open this topic for support us ,if we have any trouble with your server(upload,download,,pay out) we talk with you here,so you can solve that trouble for us,but from yesterday we talked many times about problem for payout ,but you ignore us ,don't answer us X-(

my case here:

1. payment still on time, according to whatever-business-day rule

2. stats seem better this few days, though the earnings still bad compared with 2 weeks ago

hope everyone here get paid for what they deserve!

Davis07 means you should reply here for people ask you trouble for payment ,if you don't answer in this topic ,you talk pm you or send email for support ,i think you should close this topic ,because you open this topic for support us ,if we have any trouble with your server(upload,download,,pay out) we talk with you here,so you can solve that trouble for us,but from yesterday we talked many times about problem for payout ,but you ignore us ,don't answer us X-(

This is not usershare support!! We have dedicated people online to answer your questions if you need them answered.when coders have free time the come here and other forums to answer your questions that are not immediate.If you need immediate answers email support@usershare.net or contact online help desk.<_<

my case here:

1. payment still on time, according to whatever-business-day rule

2. stats seem better this few days, though the earnings still bad compared with 2 weeks ago

hope everyone here get paid for what they deserve!
Were surely and slowly recovering from all errors, in the next few days when the new release will be out all this non-sense will be squashed.The bonus for lost files will be done then as well.

This is not usershare support!! We have dedicated people online to answer your questions if you need them answered.when coders have free time the come here and other forums to answer your questions that are not immediate.If you need immediate answers email support@usershare.net or contact online help desk.
do you know what does box for ? File Hosts Official Support
and you talk this topic not for support,it's so funny
i don't know who is your coders ? and when does coder come here ?because you and someone(include coder) work for usershare just use one nick usershare in this forum,this topic ,and i see usershare online answer other people but you don't answer us ,that why i ask you ,we were waiting for your answer from yesterday not 5,10 minutes or 5 five hours,so you cannot answer If we need immediate answers email support@usershare.net or contact online help desk

Originally Posted by UserShare
Either because the system could not verify your merchant's email address
or it was not there.the money is back in your account so please re-request
it!!!!

Please return the money to my account fast.

I want to re-request again fast.

veleta-02.gif

Weed, you should pick a position at all...

Anyway, received payment friday and requested a new one today: due date is april 28th, I'll inform you!

^__^

Last edited:
@BlackMask

Count 7 business days from the day next to your payment request:

11/04 request will be payd on 21/04

Be patient matey! So far US always paid me, maximum 1-2 days delay... :D:D

Worst Support team
they sent me money in my usershare register email id
i sent them 2 emails becz payment info option not working at all
after i got payment in my old ac ..i click on refund and tell them to send in pRoper address
its almost more then 1 Weeks i still didn't receive any email or money...
if i chat them directly they are saying we dnt have access to contact support team directly

so i request staff please reply don't try to ignore

Last edited:
he'll soon email us again begging us to answer him and how he's sorry....pityful<_<

hahaha xD
good joke...

badest hoster... look at the thread... you never give anyone any answer... simply ignoring all...

fucking scammers...

banning ip's of people which are making good money cause you lose a lot of them... and then you can't pay the right amount... go again to school and learn the 1+1 my man...
You don't belive me? Here the proof:

I requested:
pay1.jpg

Got paid:
pay.jpg

and not only that... deleting all the files of the users cause you don't have money... xD

SCAMMERS!

how much did you pay wjunction that they don't ban you?

Last edited:
hahaha xD
good joke...

badest hoster... look at the thread... you never give anyone any answer... simply ignoring all...

fucking scammers...

banning ip's of people which are making good money cause you lose a lot of them ... and then you can't pay the right amount (that's why they have late payment) ... go again to school and learn the 1+1 my man...

SCAMMERS!

how much did you pay wjunction so that they stick your thread?
Edited for you :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back