UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I did not read all posts, but if I want to request payment, as the button is disabled, what should I do?

Last edited:
Is Usershare for Europe? I tried to download the 100mb test file and its only going at 120kb/s when FS/FSC/MU I can get 3mb/s. I'm from the US by the way.

Is Usershare for Europe? I tried to download the 100mb test file and its only going at 120kb/s when FS/FSC/MU I can get 3mb/s. I'm from the US by the way.

No ,USA .Thats really strange.Can you do a tracert and show results,please.I downloaded from my browser and speed is fine.

Could you decrease the day of payment from 7 business days( 9 days include weekend ) to 1 week ( as Fileserve,Filesonic)?
We think 9-day is so long!
As we said once everything is fine with the new payment system we'll consider the new payout dates
Please add function: Upgrade to premium with current earnings and offers for uploaders. Thanks !!!
working on it.

Free Test Premium Voucher

USERECQLBXIG7KPSRWP28WV4SHARE

Unlimted speed
No wait time
Direct Downloads
Free Trafficshare Bandwidth
Security Lock
SSL Connection
Parallel Downloads

Unlimited Space
...much more

Last edited:
Repost...pls reply

No, not months, it is a 1hr session time, so once they sign up within the hour buy the premium you get the commission.But you have to be on PPS and two accounts cant have the same paypal, if this is your setup it cant work.

Hi,

Voucher Code don't work :/
Does work, because someone already redeemed the voucher.

my payment still pending?

d6d325.pjpeg

They emailed you about this already, check your email.It would also be good if you not only use this medium to inquire about payment but show proof of payment as well, it only makes sense.8-)

No, not months, it is a 1hr session time, so once they sign up within the hour buy the premium you get the commission.But you have to be on PPS and two accounts cant have the same paypal, if this is your setup it cant work.

Does work, because someone already redeemed the voucher.

They emailed you about this already, check your email.It would also be good if you not only use this medium to inquire about payment but show proof of payment as well, it only makes sense.8-)

because the email informed me that i will get my payment on last friday (25 march).
nevermind, i just wait untill this friday:)

@UserShare

The amount of traffic share looks wrong. 2048000 Mb is... really?
PM your username we'll check it out...
Minor correction, since you earn PPS from cookies, you only earn them from links.Not referral links.

If user will go by referral link and will buy premium – nothing will be earned.
If user will use file link and will buy premium – 60% will be earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back