UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hei Usershare, what is this? No earnings? D:
screenshot170520111620.png

Username: Framy

PS: Withdraw button doesn't work...

Last edited:
usershare really sucks
my 40 $ = payment issue lol
do you really want to be a big filehost ?:D

If it says that and you didn't receive payment sir, please let us know.

Hi US Im waiting my payment =)

2011-05-05 19:40:56$174.61 PAYMENT BEING REVIEWED

user: sverdios

Thanks 8-) B-)

You will be paid today
Hei Usershare, what is this? No earnings? D:
screenshot170520111620.png

PS: Withdraw button doesn't work...

Did you change account plans?

but this new so new and good script where is it finished?
Hopefully a few days left.

this site sucks!
What is the matter sir?

Hi Usershare. My friend waited this payment. But Usershare made him disappointed. Could you have reason about this trouble clear?
Thanks!:facepalm:
We dont reject payments, please have him contact support@usershare.net.As you can see, we hardly reject payments so if we do, it had to be something.They will explain to him,if he did already they will reply soon.

@UserShare : will u reply my pm .. also i didnot see my money back yet

Will u build Rome in 1 day eating 100$
You are waiting for webmoney ,if you provide alertnate means to pay, you would have been paid years ago.Till then please wait for webmoney activation.

Still have NOT get paid. It has been one month. I understand the whole "this matter must be dealt with support department" which I had contacted them multiple times, never get a real answer, had sent them paypal proof with login info. Never get a real response that resolve the issue or report about progress. There is no real life person that responding to the issue, I can only post here hoping for some type of resolve.

> 2011-04-18 22:56:43 81.25

yep, payout button is disabled for weeks now but still no info about the payments. And yes, i have 100+ in my account, so based on the news wrote on 9th of may, i should be payed.

yep, payout button is disabled for weeks now but still no info about the payments. And yes, i have 100+ in my account, so based on the news wrote on 9th of may, i should be payed.
it is not disabled,please read payment updates.

See ya UserShare, keep my money, your host was a true waste of time.

Hurry up and fold or pay these people out, simple.
we have no idea of what you are talking about,have you not gotten paid.Please pm your username and we will look into the matter.Every users gets paid, if there is a delay we will sort the issue out, but EVERY USER GETS PAID.

Still have NOT get paid. It has been one month. I understand the whole "this matter must be dealt with support department" which I had contacted them multiple times, never get a real answer, had sent them paypal proof with login info. Never get a real response that resolve the issue or report about progress. There is no real life person that responding to the issue, I can only post here hoping for some type of resolve.

> 2011-04-18 22:56:43 81.25
That makes no sense, continue to speak with support , they need to verify what you are saying.

I didn't change anything.
Please Check.

We will check this.
Since pay out button has been disabled for almost a week, when will you pay uploaders? This Wednesday (tomorrow) or next week?

If you read the payout updates you would know.Have you read it?

Please pay me, i have written several messages here already and no answer
Please read my signature.

Last edited:
Usershare:
my issues from last month,I emailed support(support@usershare.net)but no feedback,I'm really tired

2011-05-10 01:11:56 $173.09 PAYMENT BEING REVIEWED
2011-04-27 05:21:38 $41.43 PS 505 ERROR money returned

Usershare:
my issues from last month,I emailed support(support@usershare.net)but no feedback,I'm really tired

2011-05-10 01:11:56 $173.09 PAYMENT BEING REVIEWED
2011-04-27 05:21:38 $41.43 PS 505 ERROR money returned
Your due date has not come as yet,so when it arrives you will be paid?.They answered you they said.
2011/5/15 support <support@usershare.net>
Fixed,please re-request your funds

May 09th, 2011
For the past few weeks some users had issues with our payout system and withdraw button.We are pleased announce these errors will be a thing of the past as a better payment system will be online this week
This week? Really?

@UserShare

Are you the same guy as in the support department? If not, please tell him something.

I had 13 days left on my premium account and paid 23 dollars to extend 3 months.
Now I have 43 days so I sent an email. Then I got the reply below.

WE CREDITED YOU 3 MONTHS,YOU HAD 13DAYS LEFT.

Are you guys making fun of me with this capitalized letters?
Tell this guy to modify it properly and send an appropriate business mail
next time.

And you, PM back to me once in a while. I don't wanna make a fuss in a public forum.

username: katsukaishu

@UserShare

Are you the same guy as in the support department? If not, please tell him something.

I had 13 days left on my premium account and paid 23 dollars to extend 3 months.
Now I have 43 days so I sent an email. Then I got the reply below.

WE CREDITED YOU 3 MONTHS,YOU HAD 13DAYS LEFT.

Are you guys making fun of me with this capitalized letters?
Tell this guy to modify it properly and send an appropriate business mail
next time.

And you, PM back to me once in a while. I don't wanna make a fuss in a public forum.

username: katsukaishu

lol, math off I guess.No I am not, I corrected it for you :) ....I didnt see the email , PM it to me and I'll get it dealt with if you want to escalate it.

Originally Posted by Framy
Hi usershare, here's my problem.
On 2011-04-27 I requested my first payout of $14.14.

Sent to:
P**tro Gi**pe Fama (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
fi**bf@tin.it
Amount sent:
-$14.14 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$14.14 USD
Date:
May 18, 2011 Time:
02:37:43 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

2011-04-15 10:14:23 $29.80 PS 505 ERROR money returned
2011-03-23 10:53:55 $29.80
2011-03-17 00:49:25 $29.80
2011-03-12 03:37:48 $29.80
@UserShare: Why don't paid for me?
My account: o0rjm0o

your money was returned.Please read payment updates when you can re-request it.

Hi US Im waiting my payment =)

2011-05-05 19:40:56$174.61 PAYMENT BEING REVIEWED

user: sverdios

Thanks 8-) B-)

Sent to:
Fa*la Maria Lo*es Vgas Ca*llo (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
fabiol**rgas@hotmail.com
Amount sent:
-$174.61 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$174.61 USD
Date:
May 18, 2011 Time:
03:22:50 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

Last edited:
Thanks for your payment US, It's a shame that it has stopped rising in your host files, downloads to be very good down to bad, I guess by the JDownloader malfunction. Also be aware of and follow this to continue uploading files in the future ...

Hopefully improve the situation

Greetings

Thanks for your payment US, It's a shame that it has stopped rising in your host files, downloads to be very good down to bad, I guess by the JDownloader malfunction. Also be aware of and follow this to continue uploading files in the future ...

Hopefully improve the situation

Greetings
Yes, the JDownloader malfunction issue seems to be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back