UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDownloader update
Looks like the JD developers fixed the "outdated plugin" error. Next JDownloader update will fix it, I think it's a matter of hours.

Best regards.

AtZ

when can we withdraw money again? Sorry for not being patient any longer, but lets see some facts: (few quotes from site news)
Everything started in march (well, sooner, but the first response on your site about the problem made on march 24):
"Payment Issues
March 24th, 2011"
After that:
"April 25th, 2011
Good day users...
We are still in the process of building a new payout system from the ground up, which we will be testing out today (Monday)."
So i guessed that the system would be done in a few days.

Now:
"Automatic Request
May 09th, 2011
The following week is scheduled for the newest version of Usershare to be released "
So as anyone can see, this problem is going on for months.

I lost all my files with you in the end of march. I thought: "Well, i will just get my last payment ($468) and move on to a new host". My 400+ pending dollars have been stuck in the system since march 8 (the first time i got "Missing details" with that money, i already got it once with an another request), since that i rerequested it 2 times, always got missing details and stucked into the system.

About the support: it is great that you have a support mail, but it is a kinda horrible mistake that your mail can't receive messages from gmail. I've never heard of such a problem, not even on half-pro sites, not to mention professional business sites. But ok, there are mistakes: but why wasn't it mentioned anywhere (i had to realize it when speaking here with usershare in pm, but that shouldn't be an official channel, what if i don't know about wjunction?) (p.s: i don't know if this is still a problem, i'm talking about 2010 dec-2011 march, while i was using the site)

Also the online support: it is glad to see that there is a good mannered support staff member here in the wjunction forum after a few very childish and unprofessional members who never heard anything about respecting users. I don't know how much does the staff changed, but there were a lot of problems in the older times. Support was simply unorganized. When in the news there was a similar line: "our email is down, so use this gmail address", when i was looking for help, the support said mail the support@usershare.net (while it was clearly written 2-3 days earlier and in this forum too, even that day, that it is down). You should really speak more with your staff, like writing down the system problems and such on a message board. You have to speak more, because if even they don't know about a problem, how should they help?

I don't want to hurt anyone feelings, i used your system for more then a year (yes, even when i not earned even a bit from it). It was a fantastic year, without bigger problems, and fast help. Now you opened for a bigger audience, paid a lot of money instead of first investing into the system itself. A PPD or PPS systems spirit is the PAY part.
A paying host without a working payment system is like a gun without a bullet or a man without dick. It can't provide what it is meant for.

Just because I got Angry 2 days ago and said the truth doesnt mean I shouldnt be paid where is my pay? will paypal give me a refund? can we still be freinds and u guys be more truthful and treat us nice we are real people too

i have a question , if i want to RU files from usershare to another host, which will work?? (of course with premium account)

You are a VERRY BIG JOKE of host , everybody (hosts) block your IP for remote upload ...all payments blocked for "system errors".If you want some money to pay your users come and clean my shoes lol

Last edited:
Hi Usershare!
Will I be paid today? My username: kisskiec
[slide]http://imageworm.com/?v=6.jpg[/IMG]http://imageworm.com/?v=6.jpg[/slide]
[slide]http://imageworm.com/images/6sus.jpg[/slide]
[slide]http://imageban.net/show/2011/05/12/4c5a5180366bd7a56776ef6b77455a4f/jpg[/slide]
B-) Reply please! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
JDownloader update
Looks like the JD developers fixed the "outdated plugin" error. Next JDownloader update will fix it, I think it's a matter of hours.

Best regards.

AtZ
Amount sent:
-$152.00 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$152.00 USD
Date:
May 12, 2011 Time:
01:43:53 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

i have a question , if i want to RU files from usershare to another host, which will work?? (of course with premium account)

You are a VERRY BIG JOKE of host , everybody (hosts) block your IP for remote upload ...all payments blocked for "system errors".If you want some money to pay your users come and clean my shoes lol
Watch us pay money clown...lol..come clean our shoes

Just because I got Angry 2 days ago and said the truth doesnt mean I shouldnt be paid where is my pay? will paypal give me a refund? can we still be freinds and u guys be more truthful and treat us nice we are real people too
Amount sent:
-$21.13 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$21.13 USD
Date:
May 12, 2011 Time:
01:47:15 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

i noticed that girls recive a better support :D
i'm joking, don't worry ;)
Sent to:
v**io fo**lan (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
ho**yle@hotmail.com
Amount sent:
-$30.09 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$30.09 USD
Date:
May 12, 2011 Time:
01:56:59 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

hello, ftp upload not worked, difficult to upload usreshare, please check my id is semiclip
Date: 5/12/2011 2:01:26 AM Reference Number: 22AAA-3FD55-A4563 Transaction type: Transfer Sent To Name/Email: ma***178@hotmail.com Current Status: Completed Amount: $16.32 USD Purchase Type: Service Shipping Details: Not Provided

hi I've disappeared topping 90 percent! button and the payment of the balance in either does not work counters!
Username: fleki22
Sent to:
H*a T*n (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified) Email:
dm**z@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$20.24 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$20.24 USD
Date:
May 12, 2011 Time:
02:19:09 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

hello, I can't select plan or activate bonus, please fix it
Sent to:
T*y L*n Ch*n (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
te**3@hotmail.com
Amount sent:
-$230.00 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$230.00 USD (equals -$226.93 CAD)
Conversion from:
-$226.93 CAD Conversion to:
$230.00 USD

Date:
May 12, 2011 Time:
02:40:09 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

Ok i will tell this to users! Is the third time that i ask you the same thing please reply...

(when i asked last payment it asked 7 days - 2/05+7= 9/05 today we are the 11/05...)
Sent to:
mt**ia sga**aro (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
tyc**ld@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$324.00 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$324.00 USD (equals -$319.67 CAD)
Conversion from:
-$319.67 CAD Conversion to:
$324.00 USD

lol , it's mean i must wait another 7 business days.
Sent to:
Igna**sius Wa*hyudi (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
igniz**87@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$404.00 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$404.00 USD (equals -$398.60 CAD)
Conversion from:
-$398.60 CAD Conversion to:
$404.00 USD Exchange rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 1.01354 U.S. Dollars
Date:
May 12, 2011 Time:
03:03:55 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

Last edited:
Dear WJ users, today I've received my payment from UserShare EXACTLY 7 business days after request.
And once again (hope this time is the last) I can confirm that US is a SERIOUS HOSTING COMPANY (with some problems, but who's problem-less today?) and they're NOT SCAMMING their users.

Thanks US and best regards to everybody.
Keep up the good work!

AtaruZ

2011-05-02 20:57:50
Please check

i wainting my payment

USERNAME: ultrablanco85

pago.jpg

Just a quick question, dear sir. When am I going to actually get paid, sir? Will you ever solve this problem that you promised you're looking into for weeks now and already emailed your support team and still no response, sir?

Status is now blank but no money paid in my paypal account.
> 2011-04-18 22:56:43 81.25

username: generic

Am I being punished with non-payment just because I asked a question here? I have seen other people got angry and use big block letters to inquire payment, I did nothing of the sort, yet I receive no reply and no payment? What is going on, sir? Can't upload without solving this old payment issue.

Last edited:
Just a quick question, dear sir. When am I going to actually get paid, sir? Will you ever solve this problem that you promised you're looking into for weeks now and already emailed your support team and still no response, sir?

Status is now blank but no money paid in my paypal account.
> 2011-04-18 22:56:43 81.25

username: generic

Am I being punished with non-payment just because I asked a question here? I have seen other people got angry and use big block letters to inquire payment, I did nothing of the sort, yet I receive no reply and no payment? What is going on, sir? Can't upload without solving this old payment issue.

sir we did not promise this, we said please email support@usershare.net and ask them about this.An investigation would have to take place to see if you did indeed not get the funds, which I suspect is what is taking place now.But send another email to ask about it.

Hi usershare
I can't click "withdraw money" since MAY-03
How can I request my money ?
Please fix it..

username: xgestalt
Please read Payment update sir

Hey usershare when will the 700mb limit be increased to 1gb? eagerly waiting that move. :)
:) ok , you'll love the new usershare script release.

i recived the payment... usershare is perfect

Thank you for your kind words
Dear WJ users, today I've received my payment from UserShare EXACTLY 7 business days after request.
And once again (hope this time is the last) I can confirm that US is a SERIOUS HOSTING COMPANY (with some problems, but who's problem-less today?) and they're NOT SCAMMING their users.

Thanks US and best regards to everybody.
Keep up the good work!

AtaruZ
we will continue to do our best and correct any mistakes we have done that caused any stigma to be attached to usershare.

thank you

I'm sooooo curious about the new script!!!
Give us some news!!!

I can confirm that, with the last JDownloader update, UserShare links work good again!!!

Thanks US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back