Use gmail Virtual drive to Reduce your Hard disk Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahrukh

Hey guys, Hope everyone is fine. Today I am going to discuss about gmail virtual drive. You can easily learn how to use gmail virtual drive in your computer today. It will help you to keep your data safe in Internet. This is very easy process to use gmail virtual drive. IF you have less space in your hard disk then you can easily use gmail virtual drive as free disk to keep your all data safe. Main advantage of gmail virtual drive is that if your hard disk is crashed, you will not lose any data as you kept your important data into your gmail account. You can use upto 10GB free space for a single gmail account. Another benefit of this virtual drive is that you can open your virtual drive in anyone’s computer and use this anywhere.

Now follow these steps:

1. First of all you have to download gmail drive. So Click Here to download it now.
2. Now extract the file and setup into your computer to install it.
3. After installing gmail drive open you’re my computer. Now you can see gmail drive.

Now log in with your gmail user name and password. You can use up to 10GB.

dsds.jpg

4. Now you can use this virtual drive normally. You can create new folder, upload movies, pictures and lots more.

SOURCE : http://www.wotechn.com/2012/08/use-gmail-virtual-drive-to-reduce-your.html

Last edited:
6 comments
I used gmail drive long time may be some two years ago the main reasons for using gmail drive is that to send some large files such as video clips,mp3 and we can also send some exe file as an attachment using gmail drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back