Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutost

Well I used to love <3USAWarez (previous one). It was the perfect Warez Community.

But now I can see 3 USAWarez lol

USAWarez.com

USAWarez.org

USAWarez.net

.org is owned by someone I guess. I like it, but, I can't figure it out, whats missing in that site. Like, it doesn't gives me the feeling of the Past USAWarez.

Still, .com looks somewhat to the past USAWarez, because of the Homepage and they are working hard to get back the original USAWarez

I don't know who own .net
Don't talk about .net, its a shit there lol

This is just my view & suggestion, I'm not here to fight with anyone.

Feel free to discuss :p

33 comments
.com is owned by Origin I believe.

USAWarez losts it's uniqueness when the original owners decided to sell.
Don't get me wrong, THEY are still good sites, except for that .net one, rofl.
Anyway, USAWarez (.com/.org) just needs a revamp. I can see .com working on the skin to improve it, etc.

Also, I have to admit. I was working on a UsaWarez.org logo for Danny. I never was able to finish it. It didn't look right. I haven't seen Danny online on MSN. No idea why. I should have PM'ed him, but didn't.

USAWarez.com is co-owned by me, I do not have anything to do with .org.

I created the previous USAWarez.net (not the current one) as well.

If you are confused I am sorry for the confusion. I would have rathered this thread not even been created because all day today there will be a ton of comments going both ways and I really don't want to be a part of it. So I'll just say it now and let it go from there.

A public deal was announced, a deal in private was made. The public one was to fool the eye, while the private one was to conceal certain things.

That changed, people got kicked off and screwed over.

I moved along in my life, pondered, worked on something else. Certain people decided to step in and thumb me in my nose yet again. Purchasing .net and .org of the next of kin to my soon to be new creation.

Thumbed me in my nose too long, after 4-5 months of allowing what had happened happen I said time to come back.

Lot's of people asked me to bring it back anyways.

For example, a site that has been online since "January" has a V.I.P like this:
99693283496259910387.jpg

Additional indepth view:

.com is larger than that already (V.I.P), and were not asking for any money. Better yet, we don't allow donations or subscriptions, and won't be for a long long time until it's worthy of being purchased (ever heard of that before?). We're paying for this out of pocket, we invest into our community as much as possible while still trying to maintain normal daily lives.

So you can decipher whom is official and whom is not. After all I did validate USAWarez.com as the official in the beginning, which then became .org, didn't I? Kinda strange if you think about it... Someone who "scammed" someone, dressed all in "RED" Admin one day, only to wake up like :| wtf the next? Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".

O.o I'm sorry Origin, I was really confused, that how come you own .org and its not looking like the past one.
LoL .com looks more like the past USAWarez, and thanks for bringing it back Origin and other Staff of USAWarez :)

Im going to say .com for the pure fact that Origin has proven himself on here and on his site i have kept my eye on the .com because of all the features being added it just looks so cool

anyway good luck Origin just look at it this way competition is healthy for a website to grow it will XP

most def .com ftw.. i have gone to the .org a couple times and havent seen the staff there really doing to much to improve it.. well in the short time Origin has released USAwarez.com they have done a great job with it

USAWarez.com just seems to be a bit more cleaner when compared to the other USAWarez forums, it has a nice home page, streaming section that is dedicated, and a up and coming torrent section while USAwarez.org and USAWarez.net are both missing the big picture of being unique.

Yeah, i like USAWarez.com, i would aff with them, i would even be active with them if i didn't have to dedicate time elsewhere, however, why are people bothering making duplicate sites with the name "USAWarez" USA??? wtf? No offense intended :)

just 1st and original will always be the true USAWarez, even if the domain ain't that great.

Well i just dont like the word USA infront of warez...

When you think of USAWarez you strictly think of the United States of America as the white power mongers right?

That's not why I made this site.. The USA is a people of all nationalities, races & backgrounds. USA is also referred to as the melting pot. We have Whites, Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, Indians (Native & Non), Arabs, Muslims, Chinese, French, Australian, German, Russion, Iranian, Canadian, etc...

The USA is a place of all people, which when I made it thought would pertain to all people. It's not to look at the country, it's too look at the people that make up the world and appeal to all....

When you think of USAWarez you strictly think of the United States of America as the white power mongers right?

That's not why I made this site.. The USA is a people of all nationalities, races & backgrounds. USA is also referred to as the melting pot. We have Whites, Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, Indians (Native & Non), Arabs, Muslims, Chinese, French, Australian, German, Russion, Iranian, Canadian, etc...

The USA is a place of all people, which when I made it thought would pertain to all people. It's not to look at the country, it's too look at the people that make up the world and appeal to all....
Well said my friend :)

@ Origin

I was put off by usawarez.com merely because of the 'usa' in it

I see you have explained why you did it now :-)

when I first heard about it I just thought it was some american bathing in his americanicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back