US VPS Truly Unmettered Bandwidth OpenVZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

digimon

as the title says please post your offers for a US truly unmettered bandwidth with LinuX OS, and is using OpenVZ.

Paying via liberty reserve.

Thanks.

10 comments
I just want to mention before you look at any offers.

In shared hosting there is no such thing as "unlimited"

In Dedicated/VPS/VDS there is no such thing as "unmetered"

A "host" may offer unmetered, But there is no datacenter out there that offers unmetered bandwidth without the regular "cap" limit which is in terms "unmetered", but slower.

So be careful on what you look for and always have a minimum of what you are looking for.

In Dedicated/VPS/VDS there is no such thing as "unmetered"

Please clarify upon that. Unmetered means unmetered bandwidth (maximum possible) on a port limit (100Mbps, 1Gbps,...) with no overage charges. How is this impossible? All datacenters offer unmetered and all carriers offer unmetered. Unmetered is a billing type, in which you are not charged for overage unlike in 95th percentile.

Please clarify upon that. Unmetered means unmetered bandwidth (maximum possible) on a port limit (100Mbps, 1Gbps,...) with no overage charges. How is this impossible? All datacenters offer unmetered and all carriers offer unmetered. Unmetered is a billing type, in which you are not charged for overage unlike in 95th percentile.

Try to always fully read a post before trying to one up someone.
As i stated unmetered usually means a cap. I did not want to go into the 95th percentile as he will not ever get to that since the web host would be the one paying for this not him.

Most people that want Unmetered, don't even use 10TB+
So stop complaining about bandwidth terms, and start complaining about WJ webhosting customers.

long late reply. but for the record I need unmettered since I cant specify how much bandwidth will my client use. since I'm going to sell VPN service using the VPS.. and OpenVZ. thats why..

up up up.. still need new servers.. even with bandwidth 5tb+ only per month will be fine..

prefered USA location..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back