Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h][FONT=&quot]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More information about this error may be available in the server error log.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/FONT]

Internal Server Error

[FONT=&amp]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]More information about this error may be available in the server error log.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/FONT]

This happend if we disable captcha for our user and somebody coming with fake traffic/bots and produce pro minute 10.000+ views

We working on this next 15-20 minutes.

Regards,
Sladi

we restart our server and would be online in 10 min

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]username:[/FONT]speedrotator

:whistling:

Last edited:

First thing.. We have send you email today about your situation but email come back because any error with your email server (ip-rotator@mohmal.im)

Second thing... It is now allow register 2 accounts on our site!

BMLomVn.jpg

You are register on urle.co is not bin 24 hours and have over 30.000 clicks on just 1 generate link on urle.co ( Urle ---> redirect to ---> WWW.IP-ROTATOR.NET)

[h=3]Referrers[/h]
DomainClicks
www.ip-rotator.net37150
Direct2748
urle.co3

dHDA5tD.jpg

4zIYqc1.jpg

If this real traffic then im gonna make you a deal?

We all know captcha is disable on urle.co

Im gonna put captcha on for next 24 hours and if you bring me 50% of this traffic again (like 15.000 clicks) with captcha im gonna double your earning and pay you after 24 hours via Bitcoin.

You have nothing to loose, so please i would like to proof this. If your traffic is real then you get in 24 hours double money and i'll will be happy working with you together.

If not then is this fake/bots traffic and payment gonna stay on panding!

Tell me what to do !?

Regards,
Sladi

First thing.. We have send you email today about your situation but email come back because any error with your email server (ip-rotator@mohmal.im)

BMLomVn.jpg

You are register on urle.co is not bin 24 hours and have over 30.000 clicks on just 1 generate link on urle.co ( Urle ---> redirect to ---> WWW.IP-ROTATOR.NET)

Referrers

DomainClicks
www.ip-rotator.net37150
Direct2748
urle.co3

dHDA5tD.jpg

4zIYqc1.jpg

Im gonna put captcha on for next 24 hours and if you bring me 50% of this traffic again (like 15.000 clicks) with captcha im gonna double your earning and pay you after 24 hours via Bitcoin.

You have nothing to loose, so please i would like to proof this. If your traffic is real then you get in 24 hours double money and i'll will be happy working with you together.

Tell me what to do !?

Regards,
Sladi

WTF! that kind of traffic with in 24 hrs of registration and 1 link?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: lol its to OBVIOUS boss urle its a big FAKE!!! i will bet my account on urle.co if this is real traffic ahahaha

Last edited:

BMLomVn.jpg

Referrers

DomainClicks
www.ip-rotator.net37150
Direct2748
urle.co3

dHDA5tD.jpg

4zIYqc1.jpg

Tell me what to do !?

Regards,
Sladi

WTF! that kind of traffic with in 24 hrs of registration and 1 link?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: lol its to OBVIOUS boss urle its a big FAKE!!! i will bet my account on urle.co if this is real traffic ahahaha

Ok this guy tell me true and say is fake traffic but he get new chance with Urle now to get money with normal way. I'm gonna put captcha off now for all user. Happy earning for us all :-)

Regards,
Sladi

a big FAKE!!! i will bet my account on urle.co if this is real traffic ahahaha:hrhr::hrhr:

lool :x::smokin: dont bet to much because your account are not super great.. Lot of social stuff where we can not proof this real or not.. You are using urle since start, but just use if i disable captcha... Hm really strange *g*

evoqSBX.jpg

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. make low with social traffic please and bring more traffic by any forums/blog, img/file share sites.
I know you since start urle.co and i'm gonna pay you but try to bring more "real traffic" so i can earn money to :)

a big FAKE!!! i will bet my account on urle.co if this is real traffic ahahaha:hrhr::hrhr:

yups its very obvious 1 link and almost 40k clicks within 24hrs ahahaha

@boss urle i thought you block traffic from any social media :) block them permanently just accept traffic from "forums/blog, img/file share sites" its better to earn a little than to pay a lot for something its hard to verify if its real traffic :facepalm: you might not survive if you keep allowing it. anyway its your call boss

Last edited:
Statistics old debut your site
From Facebook etc. Social networking sites
He stopped use:?:

Last edited:
Like they say... this is old statistic and he would change this, im sure.

Regards,
Sladi

X-Mas action --> normaly we count clicks up to 2x per IP/24 hours but in next 48 hours we gonna count your clicks up to 5x
Start earning your x-mas bonus now!

Last edited:
very fast payment thanks boss:smokin:

payment 2 min after withdraw is fast :)

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]X-Mas action[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] --> normaly we count clicks up to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2x[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] per IP/24 hours but in [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]next 48 hours[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] we gonna count your clicks up to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]5x
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Start earning your x-mas bonus now![/FONT]

Like they say... this is old statistic and he would change this, im sure.

Regards,
Sladi

X-Mas action --> normaly we count clicks up to 2x per IP/24 hours but in next 48 hours we gonna count your clicks up to 5x
Start earning your x-mas bonus now!

please add webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back