Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you accept traffic from other url shorteners site and do you have fee on pp payment

Hello hifi,

yes, we accept traffic from other url shorteners and i dont know if we have any fee on pp.

We pay via PayPal, Skrill, Payza and Bitcoin.

Regards,
Sladi

Hello. Everybody get this message ? or just me ?
We gonna disable captcha again for "you" user who use fake traffic gonna get ban for lifetime and would not be payed! Last chance now!User with normal traffic are welcome and thank you for use our service. Urle.co Admin

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] Everybody
[/FONT]
WarningSignRedYellowWhite.jpg

Do you accept traffic from other url shorteners site and do you have fee on pp payment

Hello hifi,

yes, we accept traffic from other url shorteners and i dont know if we have any fee on pp.

Regards,
Sladi

ok thank for fast reply , i already using 3 popular shortener site , can add you if your site is well maintain with not much ads and 99% uptime

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Last edited:
Hello hifi,

Regards,
Sladi

ok thank for fast reply , i already using 3 popular shortener site , can add you if your site is well maintain with not much ads and 99% uptime

Send me a mail on admin @ urle.co
And tell me more about your traffic.

We had some problems on start but since 4 weeks we have new and better server so don't worry. Our site is stable and this would not be changed. There a lot of URL shortener and I know that.

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. urle.co is only one url shortenter who pay 30x a day. Withdraw any 5 minute min $1 and get your payment any 30 min without waiting 24 hours

ok , i register normal link work but your quick link not working , i copy it on my link but it say not found , i only can use quick link , please fix it before i can use it or provide another quick link like the rest of others url shorten site
Not Found

[FONT=&amp]Error: The requested address '/st/99 [/FONT][FONT=&amp]was not found on this server.[/FONT]

Last edited:
@hifi we have redirect your message too our admin and they gonna check this today.

@dorodoy it's really hard too control this and with captcha we are safe and why should user have problem too click on captcha for 1 sec?

We would disable captcha like now for some few hours and after we see too much fake traffic then gonna enable it again for few hours.

This would be like 12 hours captcha enable and 12 hours disable.

Regards,
Sladi

Without captcha your site is perfect for now ... but with captcha is to hard for use. People just want to see the pictures or something with 1 click - they won't use captcha verification , click on images , type codes etc.

If u continued without captcha you will have many more registered users , you will see. With captcha your site stay like others , and people will use something diferent.

Your site works to slow today , i need 4-5 seconds to reload the page.
Sometimes my users can't see the images becouse they click on "get link" and get only pop-out after pop-out.
I can't see the image with Opera browser.

Without captcha your site is perfect for now ... but with captcha is to hard for use. People just want to see the pictures or something with 1 click - they won't use captcha verification , click on images , type codes etc.

If u continued without captcha you will have many more registered users , you will see. With captcha your site stay like others , and people will use something diferent.

Your site works to slow today , i need 4-5 seconds to reload the page.
Sometimes my users can't see the images becouse they click on "get link" and get only pop-out after pop-out.
I can't see the image with Opera browser.

Dear user,

you think on your user so i think on our site, system and security.
Captcha is disable and we do this just for urle.co user but...

If i disable popups what do you think how long we stay online?!

We pay at least $15/10k with 2 counts 24h/IP this is a lot and we earn like 5% profit with this popups and not more after we pay all user.

If there get 2-3 popups open then your user should close this and click again on get link.

We try everything too make our user happy but please think on us for a sec, there are allways a limits and captcha disable is maximal limit in a moment what we can do.

We pay 30x a day, some our user waiting just 10 min after click on withdraw to get they money. Nobody have this service, just urle.co

Some url shortener pay 1x a day or some pay any 2 weeks ;)

Captcha stay disable for the first.

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. urle.co is still no 1 url shortener

No no .... u can't understand me ( it's my bad english maybe :D )
I don't have problem with your pop-ads , i don't like captcha system becouse many users don't know what to do with this step , they want to open the link , click get link , close ads and see the image. Without captcha i have 600+ views from my facebook page for 2 hours , with captcha i have only 50 views for 10+ hours.

I get my first payment from you last night , from $1.10 PayPal fee is $0.39. Withdraw are fast - no problem with this.
Today this site works very slow for me .... reload page for 3-4 seconds all day.

With Opera browser i can't see the image behind the link. When i click "get link" i get only pop-outs one by one , nothing else ....

Do you think to make something like banner ads like adf ly ? We get less money but users get the image instant and see only banner ads.

Greetings !

No no .... u can't understand me ( it's my bad english maybe :D )
I don't have problem with your pop-ads , i don't like captcha system becouse many users don't know what to do with this step , they want to open the link , click get link , close ads and see the image. Without captcha i have 600+ views from my facebook page for 2 hours , with captcha i have only 50 views for 10+ hours.

I get my first payment from you last night , from $1.10 PayPal fee is $0.39. Withdraw are fast - no problem with this.
Today this site works very slow for me .... reload page for 3-4 seconds all day.

With Opera browser i can't see the image behind the link. When i click "get link" i get only pop-outs one by one , nothing else ....

Do you think to make something like banner ads like adf ly ? We get less money but users get the image instant and see only banner ads.

Greetings !

We gonna check our site performance and opera. Banner ads are really bad because only 0.3% people click on this. Captcha is disable so enjoy our service. We contact you after we check our performance and opera browser. Have a nice day.

@dorodoy you welcome

Regards,
Sladi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back