[URGENT][PAID]Need a cool logo design for a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi brother of Wjunction :D :

first, sorry for my bad english, well i dont speak it very well xD, well i speak spanish =), ok lets start:

I need a good designer ;) can make me a logo and a banner for a site, i search for a designer like to cooperate for a team group for our company, in distance, working via msn and teamviewer, then first we need to see the work and portfolios for the candidates, we need a first work and we like to make bisness with the selected designer, first, need a good price for logos, banners, design sites, etc. We now cant pay much because we start the company, is a company of production, and i am the searcher for the designer, the logo we like is a logo with a design and some words near the logo, we need to use the font mekanik let plain font, and the design is a example of this:

2h6u5wj.jpg

well we need the square draw with a special effect of lights follow the silhouette and then lights effects similar to flash in the letters, with some other effects, we need three design, one with transparent letters, we like to use with different colors and themes, and need in different size, need one in 180X100 pixels, and need other design with letters in color blue with white with other cool effects, and other say via msn, we nee dcontact with the designer because need changes in the designs, i need prices for the design and we can only pay via paypal, need a cool price then we can select our designer, then i show you more examples:

2wqa9gk.jpg

then if you can free make a website design we analize the site and then we decide to buy it, we need the logo elegant and atractive, the website too elegent with cool colors like professional site, the site is for a production company working in designs for events, production and video, political events, etc etc etc. the chief like a site elegant similar to porsche site, using flash and other effects, and the banner like with the example logo with your cool design , i wait for designers, and some examples and we select the best cool design, we need:

Your examples of our design search (site, banner, or logo), prices, times we can found you, msn or skype contact, e-mail and your name. in this post or private message

Thankz for read this post and say you soon .

Hectarea Producciones Company.

11 comments
My advice, look for a graphics guy elsewhere. There are no professional graphic designers at WJ, pay someone 40-60$(maybe more) and get a real logo

Last edited:
@CloudShadow, You are totally wrong, We have some really much Professional Designers here e.g Benign or XxX or Miller etc so stop doing shit.

@Requester, You will surely get a logo, just wait for some cool guys.

Regards,
Hax0r

@CloudShadow, You are totally wrong, We have some really much Professional Designers here e.g Benign or XxX or Miller etc so stop doing shit.

@Requester, You will surely get a logo, just wait for some cool guys.

Regards,
Hax0r

@CloudShadow: you obviously haven't see the good gfx guys on here ;)

@CloudShadow, Really i dont like your shitty comment

Its my request you to please review some great gfxers here.

I see i have pissed a couple of people, nice

Please would you guys be kind enough to read my post again?

I said a PROFESSIONAL graphics designer, a person who's job is to design graphics. From what i have seen real graphics designers DO NOT design 1$ buttons and 5$ logos.

Real graphics designers DONOT get some images from google search and make banners + logos out of them, they are innovative, they think outside the box

These are real desginers

http://www.m1-design.de/

http://www.greydient.com/

http://www.hutchhouse.com/design/work/

The OP wants a legit logo, he doesn't need a logo for an illegal website trying to make quick bucks.
So i dont see why he shouldn't contact a PROFESSIONAL and get the thing done right.

and before someone starts trolling again, i dont think everyone at WJ sucks, there are few exceptions but you can count them on your finger tips e.g millir,kedzi,xxx,image etc etc

Last edited:
all are good designer and professional, thankz to all for post in my thread, =) i need some designs and i really like to meet friends too, i wait for some logos and designs, im stay online all the day =) thankz

From what i have seen real graphics designers DO NOT design 1$ buttons and 5$ logos.

Real graphics designers DONOT get some images from google search and make banners + logos out of them, they are innovative, they think outside the box

My words exactly. :)

Real designers won't work for "sorry not much money" and they won't take part in a pitch either to invest hours on end in a design and one of them gets to receive fifty bucks. LOL

Let's say you'd like to get a house built, would you also call 20 companies, ask them to build a house and promise to buy the one that suits you most?

If you like to earn money with those graphics, then look for a good designer, hire him if you like his work and expect to pay 60-90$ an hour from draft to final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back