Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
Hello everyone,

For those who's got a wrong file instead of the good one, it's because your account has been reported as an abusing account.

This case happen when you are using our ressources to remote massively, or by running an unrestricting service (debrideur) using premium accounts, or your account has been hacked and shared publicly.

If you are encountering that problem, contact our support, tell you come from this forum and ask for your ticket to be escalated to an admin and we will review your situation one by one.

Our security system is strong and don't make any mistake, our bandwidth is not cheap and we pay for it, so abusing situations are now over and our ressources will be dedicated to our beloved real customers.

If some of you are using our service only to remote files to others platforms, the door is open for you and we wish you good luck.

If you think you has been sanctioned for a bad reason, follow the steps with the support.

Best regards,

Uptobox Team

Its been a while that Uptobox had bad condition for users and so many users living this host...Even All Debrid and So many sites that publish SCENE and P2P also delete uptobox form Its list....

For uploaders that earn money from file hosting ,sites like uptobox only for backup and some times as provider So they buying account from uptobox for making their stuff easy but with this new problem like wrong file size and ban's action and also reducing the quality of uptobox sites, Its not economical using this file host..There is no safety for your files in uptobox and also Always rising a one new circumstance for every account...So Its better like so many scene site that recently eliminate uptobox from Its host list, The uploader must uses a new sites...

I use 10 file host and almost Earn money from PPD and PPS of these sites, I never had problme with them and they support me and covers me AS I always upload more than 300 GB in a day so they shows his client a full support respect..And Some times give you free premium account and also they always forgives your mistake because they know we trust them and they know we have benefit for them and inversly they also gives us benefit..
Its two side benefit So We always gives each other respect and full support..but in some file host the hackers hacks your account and you must pay for that ...No matter you had mistake or some hackers, but Its obviously you must pay for that even for some hackers action and Its not fair and there is no respect and no trust....Its all that.

@Freeboy1367 => Our action has just concerned few thousands users who was abusing of our generosity with full bandwidth and unlimited storage for the cheapest price of the market.

Our goal is to satisfy our users who use our service to have real comfort.

Of course, we are not giving PPD or PPS, because we wouldn't like to incentive. We are here for the quality of service we offer to our users, not to say "Use us, we are paying you $ XX per XXX DL from XXX countries".

So, yes, you compare us to a backup host, but we offer a different service. We prefer to satisfy the end-user instead of the one who's uploading his files and waiting for a $$ reward.

So if you are not happy to use us because you want everything for free and be payed in addition, you can change and move to another platform.

Have a pleasant day ;)

@godpro1011 => if you have no problem with your account on donwloads, you are not in abuse situation ;)

@hifi => We have ads for downloaders because we give huge download speed, it's only free of ads for premium users.

Hello! Every time I want to download a file from my uptobox account, I download a video any, example of a dancing duck lasting for an hour! Please if it is a general problem, fix it as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

@markco => Yes, that happen when you are abusing of our service, and using it intensively for remote upload to others servers.

@romeo143 => No, why are you asking that ?

@Bonata7 => Yes, and it was a good one ;)

@colie => It's now a premium feature because a lot of free members was really abusing of the service, and overload it for nothing.

@Oldky => by PM

Back