Status
Not open for further replies.
i did ask them but they not add upstore in the new update http://z-o-o-m.eu/index.php
so i think its come better from upstore team or admin ask them to add upstore

Omar, Try to contact Zoom Support as a Upsto.re Official Support and ask him for how much money he wants for adding upstore site on his apps. He wants money for adding a host especially a stable host like upstore. Its a kind of donation for his work. lol :cough:

did auto rebills start
yes, they work
probably first rebills (from test period) will be 'till the end of this week.

Omar, Try to contact Zoom Support as a Upsto.re Official Support and ask him for how much money he wants for adding upstore site on his apps. He wants money for adding a host especially a stable host like upstore. Its a kind of donation for his work. lol :cough:
we've already contacted their developer. he said it will be added into the next update. But sure, you can make donation for his soft.

The Premium counter has delay count problem or not count Premium problem?

Premium come from my site and my file ,this is 100% surely , only count site sale. Not count Premium sale.

I believe ReUpload already noticed this bug? fix please
Bus7cPq.jpg

XdaniXw, we've already made donation.

they add upstore finally in they new update
but there are a bug the links don't show up in the app after finish uploading
its just : Error: Download link not found!
we most go to the file manger to get the links from there
:facepalm:

peew, sale was made by affiliate, that is why it wasn't counted. for affiliates we still have 20% discount for payments from balance. question was solved in tickets.
OMAR, we've contacted them again... we'll try to help to fix it

ReUpload, Please remove terrible rules : Not count sales from other affiliates.

Everyone can register as an affiliate.
And you don't count sales for affiliate just because sales come from other affiliates?
Even the sales bring from affiliate's site and file.

You really think it is just basic rules? This is terrible.

more affiliates = more chance sales from affiliate = no sales for affiliate

Last edited:
Everyone can register as an affiliate.
peew, users can't register as affiliates, they have to approve participation on a special page. for the whole time we had only two similar issues.

at this moment we have discount 20% for payments from balance for affiliates, that is why this rule exists... if it will be reviewed and changed to 50% - we'll remove this rule.

>>more affiliates = more chance sales from affiliate
affiliates know they can buy premium with discount. if they buy premium on someone's file - do you think it's an ordinary behaviour?

at this moment we have discount 20% for payments from balance for affiliates

What do you mean this?

1 Upgrade to premium - pay from balance with 20% discount?
2 Cut 20% money from balance for payout. If request payout is $100 , affiliates only receive $80 ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back