Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some suggestions for you.

- You should give a discount of 50% in the price of premium for affiliates who pay with the balance.

- About the rebills, I know they are manual, but you should make a little change in the way your system count them.

For example... An user bought premium from the user X in the first time.
His account is now under referrall of the user X, right?
But when his premium expired, the user bought again, but now from a link of user Y.
And the rebill was counted to user Y, because the user bought from his link.

I think the rebills should be counted this way...
An user bought premium from the user X link in the first time.
His premium expired and he bought again, but now from a link of user Y.
So, the rebill should be counted to user X, because the user is under referrall of user X.

It's very hard an user buy premium from a same affiliate when we post only on forums.
I mean, the way your system is counting the rebills is good only for who is owner of site.
Who does not has site will be very hard get a rebill in the way upstore system is working.

- You should give a discount of 50% in the price of premium for affiliates who pay with the balance.
maybe you're right. I think we'll upgrade discount rate to regular affiliate rate (50%).

- About the rebills, I know they are manual, but you should make a little change in the way your system count them.
I think the rebills should be counted this way...
So, the rebill should be counted to user X, because the user is under referrall of user X.
described model is good only for old uploaders and it gives a field to shave. Current model is fair for all.
Anyway with subscriptions rebills will be counted to primary affiliate account (User X).

Files will be moved to your account in 2 minutes after upload. Or you can do it manually:

Error...

File was not uploaded

very few affs in your site. no one reported this problem

i even genreated new password cause havent used it in long time ive waited 20 mins

no answer from support or from upstore on here pointless

maybe you're right. I think we'll upgrade discount rate to regular affiliate rate (50%).

That's will be nice! I think a dinscount of 20% is not good to bring new affilitates!

described model is good only for old uploaders and it gives a field to shave. Current model is fair for all.
Anyway with subscriptions rebills will be counted to primary affiliate account (User X).
Yes, when auto rebills start to work will be better to get rebills.
The way the system is working is very hard to get a rebill.
I'm working with you since Feb 16 and I only had new sales. No rebill until now.
Because if a user is under my referrall buy from links of other uploader the rebill will be counted for him.

Files will be moved to your account in 2 minutes after upload. Or you can do it manually:
Error...
File was not uploaded
very few affs in your site. no one reported this problem
we found a problem with ftp uploads on recently added servers. Should work fine now.

I'm working with you since Feb 16 and I only had new sales. No rebill until now.
You can't see them at the moment, 'cause you see them in column "sales", not "rebills". Rebills column is an old column from times, when we had subscriptions with paypal and another payment gateway. But it will work again as usually soon.

You can't see them at the moment, 'cause you see them in column "sales", not "rebills". Rebills column is an old column from times, when we had subscriptions with paypal and another payment gateway. But it will work again as usually soon.
Thanks for explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back