Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me some active upstore links,pls
3 days my stats are not moving and cannot acess files due maintenance.whats happening???

3 days i never had any problems with my stats didn't have any file deleted :) also they are paying every Wednesday tell yesterday i don't know why some people who doesn't use this host attack it :)

for the answer of your Q yes Paying me and my friends :) working and every thing is the same since i joined in last April :)

i guess you are spamming there :-=

who asked you idiot?
how can you know what i wrote?
i think you are spamming here to our conversation
just kindly shut up

Thats not a right way to comunicate on a public forum. Try to learn a little bit of good manners.
Back to the thread:
Upstore have a good support ,if you speaking on a right way ,they will reply for sure. No offensive etc....

Upstore is working normal:

ib7BtBC.jpg

when i click on My files i have since many days a message about "Server maintenance..." I contacted support twice for explanation but still nothing.
And i'm sure all my files was deleted...
What's happen guys with upstore?

Those with deleted files, maybe they don't like your contents or you did not generate enough sales so no profit for them to store files.

No payment since 23rd Oct (PP). it seems they have problem with PP payment.

I'm patient enough waiting more than a month. I will create a ticket tomorrow if still no payment today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back