Other upnetx.com - RDP, 1 Gbps Unmetered, 100GB from 13€/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i come back to say the rdp is very good, fast with up and dow.

the ticket are response in few minuts.

im really happy to make this buy.

Tried a Demo A/c,its AWESOME!!!! I loved that DEMO a/c,RDP response was fast,there was no Lag @ all,i have used many RDP's before all had a lag in response. Downloaded a torrent from Private tracker and speed was really great got max of 32MB/s and think can get more on bigger torrents..
More Over the Support is great,i chatted on Live Support,it was great and they have given me a Custom Promo too ;) Only problem they are concerned was about adding too many torrents.Other than that this Host is perfect according to me

I'm going to make an order for NL 400GB slot. Hope i will have same experience on that too and will update here after i started using my slot :)

You summed up all pretty much. No public torrents and don't have a lot of torrents active at the same time and you're good. The reason is so everyone can have a good experience from the server. And don't worry your 400GB slot will be as good as the demo account :)

To All:
So anybody don't think we favor ones and not anothers here goes the coupon that Pubowner used :P

Limited Promo

10% Discount on NL200/NL400
Coupon Code: UNX10
(Valid for 24 hours)

Last edited:
I renewed the coupon for another 24 hours (will end at 0:00h CET of the 31st), unfortunately the coupon is 1 time use (non recurring).

WoW, the customer service is fast. I have just started using, but speeds seem fast too. I will update after I break it in and see what she can do. Very happy with my purchase so far tho.

Ordered right now :)
Waiting for details, and also the coments you guys added to this topic made me order it without trying demo <3

Thanks

Extended the coupon another 24 hours, all the slots almost gone!

Limited Promo

10% Discount on NL200/NL400
Coupon Code: UNX10
(Valid for 24 hours)

PS: No, it's not a lie :)

Site is nice and fast, Support is very fast.

But this is the first RDP i use which don't have JDownloader and a registered Zoomfileuploader.

So i won't renew next month, because without this 2 programs its useless for me.

Regards
maeuhs

Pre Installed softwares :

Filezilla
Thumbnail me
Winrar
Internet Download Manger
Mipony
abcAVI Tag Editor
Utorrent
Deluge
FileUploader
Firefox
Chrome
Request your software

Send a ticket and ask for the software you want to see installed in your RDP. :)

Do you believe they will buy a registered Version from Zoom-Uploader only because I want to use this App?

I don't think so.

And JD I will use the portable Version for this month.

Do you believe they will buy a registered Version from Zoom-Uploader only because I want to use this App?

I don't think so.

And JD I will use the portable Version for this month.

Send me a ticket so i can identify your account on the server and i'll put a registered version of Zoom-Uploader in your Desktop.
If you need any other software don't hesitate in sending me a ticket.

Everything is perfectly nice as expected, speed, support, etc are all awesome.

Thanks

Thanks for your review, costumer satisfaction is my priority :)

Thats nice. And all other things i tested until now is really running great.

Regards
maeuhs

Edit: Installed Zoom-Uploader and another App I requested within 20 Minutes. Reallly Great Support.

Last edited:
Thats nice. And all other things i tested until now is really running great.

Regards
maeuhs

Edit: Installed Zoom-Uploader and another App I requested within 20 Minutes. Reallly Great Support.

I told you...
A good RDP is not only have a good machine, the support is very important.

For your order i was in bed and the smartphone beeped with a new order and i had to get up :P
Hope you enjoy it :)

This man was sleeping with his wife when smatphone beeps with new order, removed a few minutes of your sleep, in order to help a customer.
He loves his customers and forget the woman.
OMG
Fiji, his wife will put him out of the house :)) :)) :)):facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back