UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting for my payment. I don't know whats going on.
We are still checking your payment. Problem is we notced a lot of downloads from same accounts but totally different ips (Asia, EU, US) and it looks like generating money/downloads. Sorry its take so long. We pay faster to uploaders without "manipulating alert". System check all downloads and analyze it. Then we got clear payment or alert.

To all users which request payout in LR. Because of big amount of lr we ordered exchanger asked us for documents. They should be tomorrow so we will pay. Sorry for that, but as you know we cant load LR account directly this is why it takes a lot of time. Next time will be much faster.

Today is full 14th day of my request and 9th working days. How much time you will take to check. If you mentioned that you pay within 7 working days you should have to check on these 7 working days.

A lot of downloads from same accounts - May I know which accounts and IPs are.

You should have to see this post.
http://www.wjunction.com/889730-post118.htm

uploking you must put a day of payment, for example every monday.

All of my users are complaining, because they cannot download the whole file, please fix this asap uploking.

uploking you must put a day of payment, for example every monday.
We cant do this for several reasons. For now its impossible.
All of my users are complaining, because they cannot download the whole file, please fix this asap uploking.
Send me some links and tell me how you uploaded this file.

Can you explain me why its now impossible for Free-User to download files?

Only a page with buy Premium or pay by SMS appears.

Regards
yap! my users are saying the same thing..its showing 2 options: buy premium & download for SMS
what the hell is this??

Can you post screen here. I checked and everything is fine.
looks like u've already changed it as normal downloading page, thats why now I can also see the normal downloading page..but why there was such thing that both me & nikita06 said earlier? many ppl have complained about it & we may also lose some downloaders for it!
Can you please explain it??

ive only started but so far ive had 4 downloads does uploking only count for completed file download if so then people is completing the files i upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back