UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jamesrocky I requested on 2013-02-12 and still I didn't got my payment via PP.

PgRzLUW.png

That was great timing.
I posted a comment defending my use of uploking to the ever growing number of complainers & went straight to the uploking site after that.About 10 seconds later the site went down.:sigh:

We are sorry for that. Its not our fault. Unfortunately its because of our data center, and we cant fix it. They must do it.
All we can do its waiting. I am really sorry for that...

We are sorry for that. Its not our fault. Unfortunately its because of our data center, and we cant fix it. They must do it.
All we can do its waiting. I am really sorry for that...

Then get on their asses about it.It's been 18 hours.
You're paying them to provide you with a stable & reliable service.
If something goes wrong they should be fixing it asap.
It shouldn't matter if it's a Sunday or Christmas.They have a job they should be doing.

Them not providing you with reliable service prevents you from providing us with a reliable service,which in turn keeps us from providing downloaders with a reliable service.

Because we uploaders are on the bottom rung of that ladder we are the ones that have to deal with all the crap from the complaining downloaders.
Being down on the busiest download day of the week always brings out the real assholes but the fact the site was also down Friday night just amplifies things even more.

Don't get me wrong uploking.I'm not bitching at you, even though it might sound that way.
I'm just frustrated & ranting about what I know is going through the mind of every affiliate right now.

All the fucking day and your site are offline, the mayority of the users are leaving your filehost because of this big issue, yes only your data center can fix this , but you can move, contact to your data center to fix this asap, because if you wait sleeping in your bed never your data center will fix this. You can give us a bonus for the loss of downloads of the whole day.

Last edited:
You are right. Uploking must be a specific day if user reach his payout without requeste

Yes my friend, this is the best option, uploking must put a day of payment.

no matters if you reach the payout or not , he must put a day of payment , like the other filehost.And all of my users are complaining, because they cannot download the whole file.

Last edited:

no matters if you reach the payout or not , he must put a day of payment , like the other filehost.And all of my users are complaining, because they cannot download the whole file.
agree!

you are right, if there is no uploking because they all?

now comes the compensation of the lost day as other host or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back