UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understend... You said that you paid every download...

I start to upload today and when I look in filemenager I see that my files are downloaded more then 30 times... But you count only 5 as unique download??? So this is somethnig like uploaded.net?

I dont understend... You said that you paid every download...

I start to upload today and when I look in filemenager I see that my files are downloaded more then 30 times... But you count only 5 as unique download??? So this is somethnig like uploaded.net?
We didn't say that! We said that we pay for uniq downloads. Go to 1st page on this thread and check.

not a joke ...
Hi try to make a much money he can with popup ads and redirect shit

The end is near this way... i stop uploading now and just wait till i can ask for a payout

has anyone face with FTP upload, i can't receive any files from 2 days, uploading works fine from ftp server, whatever I am using Firefox/ chrome, nothing works for me.
Uploking plz fix this problem...

Keep up this way
all my posts are deleted on some boards :

Your file downloading services are a SPAM ladden festival. Find a different host or find another board to post on.

Keep up this way
all my posts are deleted on some boards :

Your file downloading services are a SPAM ladden festival. Find a different host or find another board to post on.
All we can do is delete some pop-up ads from downloads page. Problem is you would like to earn money, but we can't pay you this money if we dont have it. If you dont want to upload i can close your account. You must understand that.
I cant fint it in first post.
We count one uniq ip per 6hrs.

Believe me Popups are ok but redirecting will make Uploking banned on every forum and definitely it will be the end. So Need to look for other host if you don't remove redirects SOON

Believe me Popups are ok but redirecting will make Uploking banned on every forum and definitely it will be the end. So Need to look for other host if you don't remove redirects SOON
I just don't understand why it will be banned? For what ? Its just one of ad method. We can delete it only when our premium sales will be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back