UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploking please announce the iPhone 5 Winners.

rxFaPKz.jpg

UploKing
Make statistics on referrals please! You pay 20% of the referral's earnings, but I do not even see how many referrals I invite. Ideally, there should be a list and map of their earnings each of them, as in other file hosting services.

So we have some good news. FTP is finally working !
Now you can upload files directly without long delay.
You can also delete more then one file at the same time. We are still moving some files from server to server but everything is ok now.
Try it and let us know!!!

*New address of FTP : ftp.uploking.com

yes it seems it's working now, now u can work at a better graphic stats
Yes. We will do this next week. We just need to be sure that all upload issue are fixed. Also we plan to make remote free again soon.

files stored are display in name order. Please set back to upload date or provide user to set either Name, Date, Download Or Size.

files stored are display in name order. Please set back to upload date or provide user to set either Name, Date, Download Or Size.
I can set it back for now. And rest changes will make it later.

Can you double check to make sure the 30 day file deletion is set properly? I have active files vanishing as the 30 days pass.

Can you double check to make sure the 30 day file deletion is set properly? I have active files vanishing as the 30 days pass.
yes. Now its working. Because of some server issue it could not work, but not its fine. We are sorry for that.

Uploking I have uploaded few files, now I am not seeing them in My files. Now there is no Import files, since you made it direct. They are not appearing in Files tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back