UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately we couldnt setup today. We found that our servers are not working good. So tomorrow we need to disconnect one of our server. But Uploking will be working. After we setup everything our website will be much faster. I hope you understand.

Web upload not working ?

Nothing is working, really, really nothing.

After more than 2 weeks nothing is fixed. Its better to close this thread and the site until they really fixed something.

Regards

Nothing is working, really, really nothing.

After more than 2 weeks nothing is fixed. Its better to close this thread and the site until they really fixed something.

Regards
This is what we do now. All problems with upload was because of servers. We need to reinstall our servers and change few things. Then it should work like 10 times faster. We are transferring files today, it should be done in few hrs, then we will fix our server and s2 will be available. Tomorrow everything should works fine. Sorry for that.

Um, is it just me or are files being deleted after 30 days no matter if they are active or not? My older files are starting to get deleted and now I have people asking for the links again.

beginning to use uploking after reading for about a month, all of its evolution, today I have two files were uploaded to ftp went to full band and did import, the files appeared after about 10 minutes, really happy, I hope you will add webmoney soon :)
and hope for Premium members files will be in life so early to buy the premium and buy it;)

@tora:

bitshare (30-45 minutes) and depositfiles (5-20 minutes) and take much more, if there still remains around 5 - 10 minutes is not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back