UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually nevermind, I see you still delete files after 180 days even with a premium membership. Not even gonna try you guys.
We are file sharing, not cloud or online storage service. We dont need files without downloads.

Know from which site(s) the files are been download, from which country(s)... and also know which files have generated sales.

- Add a button "Uncheck", for unselected the files
- Possibility to create subfolders
- Add several boutons in the filemanager (Remove, Move, Edit, Copy, Paste...)
- Possibility to share a folder, subdolder...
- Add a search bar
- Ameliorate the remote upload with the possibility to upload without premium account on others filehosts

Possibility to classify the files by :

- Alphabetical order (A-Z), and (Z-A)
- Size
- Date
- Number of downloads and sales
We will do this but we need some time.

Last edited:
Then what's the point of an uploader paying for a premium membership if their files don't remain? Seems like a waste of money as usually that's the only reason for an uploader to buy a premium membership is to keep their files from being deleted.

Still didn't answer how exactly people get paid either.

Then what's the point of an uploader paying for a premium membership if their files don't remain? Seems like a waste of money as usually that's the only reason for an uploader to buy a premium membership is to keep their files from being deleted.
There is many other websites which not delete files ( many free websites ). We dont need to files without downloads on our servers. If you want keep your files just use cloud service.

Still didn't answer how exactly people get paid either.
You said that you not ganna try our service ;) Anyway payment info you can enter after reach payout limit ($20).

no, really
joke in other places but not here, you're a host file and you contain files, the premium shall be entitled to have the files for life!

the main reason they wount keep files on there server due to no downloads is cause they gotta pay for more servers as people store terabyte of files and they will run out of space so its easier for them just to delete files what dont get no downloads to free up space

Great FTP speed^avarage 80MB/s
but after clicking import ftp files, files are not import on account or show me delays,
Can not share files quickly.
pLz fix it.

Added> Filezilla uploaded fast, but don't show any files on account right now.

Last edited:
Great FTP speed^avarage 80MB/s
but after clicking import ftp files, files are not import on account or show me delays,
Can not share files quickly.
pLz fix it.

Yes, tomorrow it should be much faster.

you allow someone upload 80MB/S WTF? No wonder my upload speed is not stable.
It varies from 2MB~3MB/S.
I was able to get 3MB/S all the time. They drain up all the bandwidth :facepalm:
Please consider to allocate bandwidth more fairly

you allow someone upload 80MB/S WTF? No wonder my upload speed is not stable.
It varies from 2MB~3MB/S.
I was able to get 3MB/S all the time. They drain up all the bandwidth :facepalm:
Please consider to allocate bandwidth more fairly
Nice idea. We will try setup this tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back