UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think payment 7 days after request should be from next batch. You should pay your user this time who requested until Thursday 10th January 2013

I don't think so this step is necessary. Fix a payout date and just paid. This is the best way to attract the user. Or do this request your payout before Friday (If user reach Minimum payout) And fix Monday Or Tuesday for requested payout.

Its not totally true that all files uploaded after 4th stopped during downloading. Uploaded yesterday 20 Files and they work like a charm with JD2. Probably its the Filesize, because i use 105 MB (files around 100 MB is most popular in Germany).

And @Admin

I ask again, do you implement create/extend Premium from own earnings, this have every other Host, only you haven't.

Regards
nikita

You'll notice I said almost all files.Not all.

I have a couple small ones that seem like they work but I decided not to take the chance.You know how public boards can be,A few to many complaints and a host can get ban.I see no reason in risking it at this point.

@mopar546
thanks for answare :)

No problem.People asking questions that they can get the answer to if they would read back a few pages in a thread is sort of a pet peeve of mine.

Last edited:
no change and upload by webupload give a wrong file size after upload now for me ...
and impossible to delete this files with wrong size i got this message : #6 Connection error, wait faw seconds and try again

by ftp all ok in fact no lol each files uploaded by ftp are in double in the filemanager .....

Last edited:
@ uploking

since the day u started...ur remote upload not working at all...always show progress

so i tried ftp...i uploaded files successfully

but when i click import ftp files....its loading...loading

it takes atleast an hour to get file link..whats the use ??

can get links at once by anymeans ?

in short

pls fix remote upload...so that i use RU and get file links at once...for ftp it takes atleast an hour for getting my links

need ur reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back