UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp upload is fast ... files transfer to file manager more then 1 hour... now my files are in file manager...

File *****.rar successfully uploaded!
Time: 14 second
Average speed: 34513.83 KB/s

We are sorry for this. We found solution. Please wait around 10hrs. We need to write new script.

I upload some 500MB files via FTP
and I post it on some Asia website

However, I don't see any download counting
I upload the same 500MB files to other filehost
and I see download counting start instantly

I wonder if you limited the file size so no one can download it.
I think maximum download size 1GB should be normal

By FTP, only incomplete files. The file is 391 MB.
Several attempts made automatically by filezilla, for 3 to 4hrs.
6 pieces of the uploaded file manager.
None of the pieces of the file, had over 100 MB.

By WEB, showed that uploaded file. No file manager showed nothing.

Hope anxiously that services are available soon.

Uploking, files uploaded by ftp makes a lot of time to be transferred to my account ... I uploaded 20 files via ftp 1 hour ago and only 4 of them appeared on my account

Please fix it

I saw that some people were complaining about not getting downloads, so I went to check myself and I don't know about others, but I at least can't download ANY free files. When I press on FREE nothing happens, while when I tried the offer window it loaded instantly... Please fix this.
Since I just launched my site I though it's normal to have 0 downloads even though there was traffic, but I guess there was another issue.

STATUS:> [12/30/2012 9:07:08 AM] Connecting FTP data socket... 188.122.91.48:63630...
[12/30/2012 9:07:08 AM] 552-STOR denied: quota exceeded: used 124 of 50 upload files
552 STOR: notice: quota reached: used 124 of 50 upload files
ERROR:> [12/30/2012 9:07:08 AM] Exceeded storage allocation.

Yes, free download seems to not be working. This explains why I'm getting so few downloads. SMS and Premium options are the only two that are working for me.

Looks like free downloads are working now.
Btw where can I see the amount of storage I have left?
You should really consider to give at least 500GB(even that is little) to free uploaders at the beginning.

Yes, free download seems to not be working. This explains why I'm getting so few downloads. SMS and Premium options are the only two that are working for me.

Its should work now. Its much harder to fix it because of holidays. We dont have support from our servers provider. Anyway in few days we will update our script. Will be new version with more options, and will be much more optimize. Since 1st January we will be able to work faster. Tomorrow we will try to fix ftp and remote to make it faster.

Free download isn't working again. When you press download, it says downloading and get's stuck permanently. Even if you reset your browser it's still stuck on downloading.
Let's hope that after the holidays things will go smoother.

Also will ask again. Where can I check how much storage I have available? Want to know if I'm getting close to the limit or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back