UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice design, but no option for select all,rename ..how can I select all file, and get all link ? because I have multi file

Hello Uploking,

Yesterday,I uploaded 3 files just for test.I asked some friends to download them.They did it.Now I have 7 downloads,and all downloads are from HUNGARY!I see my "Statistics" section,and here are the results:

5 downloads from HU Earn: 0.05 $
1 download from UA Earn: 0.01 $
1 download from RS Earn: 0.00 $ !!!!

All files are more than 100MB.Once again,all downloads from Hungary.
And how possible is that,the RS download worth 0.00 USD,despite Tier 4 countries worth 0.02 USD?

Can you check it,please?I can send my username in PM if you wish.

Thank you!

Hello Uploking,

Yesterday,I uploaded 3 files just for test.I asked some friends to download them.They did it.Now I have 7 downloads,and all downloads are from HUNGARY!I see my "Statistics" section,and here are the results:

5 downloads from HU Earn: 0.05 $
1 download from UA Earn: 0.01 $
1 download from RS Earn: 0.00 $ !!!!

All files are more than 100MB.Once again,all downloads from Hungary.
And how possible is that,the RS download worth 0.00 USD,despite Tier 4 countries worth 0.02 USD?

Can you check it,please?I can send my username in PM if you wish.

Thank you!
Send me your username please. We will check it.

any news about ftp ? files still not in file manager... ?
We are checking it. We will try to fix it asap. Sorry for delay. We are new website and we still optimize our website to make it faster and better.

Site isn't loading for me atm...
(nvm it's working now, probably some lag from me)

Also yes please add option where you can mark and move multiple files at once. Also getting links to multiple files at once.

script like datacloud and still the same problem, make a generate mass links at one click....
As i said before. We will make it tomorrow.

premium speed is bad 200kbs and free download is not working all it says downloading but what is downloading doesent make sense
It's probably because of session. You start download via premium and you disconnect.We are working on it. Anyway sometimes download start slow but it will be faster. We are checking our servers now

We are working with UTC time. Now is 22:46

!!!ABOUT FTP PROBLEM!!!

Please do not add folders. Files only! We will change but for now please do not add FOLDERS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back