UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried again and after been waiting few seconds coz it seemed server s2 was overloaded i got the same Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended, i tried 2 files 560 mb and 270 mb
Ok. I will tell our stuff to check it. I am sorry for that.

If your stat can show sales and offers earning, I think many ppl will change to PPS.
We will try to make asap. Also we are planning to make rangs for you. Users which will earn for us more will get few % more for PPD.

@ILHFFS

Yep, I've attempted for the last 4 hours. They all fail at 18%. Done trying, will try again once they announce these bugs are fixed.

same here.I've been trying off and on for the last 8 hours or so and the uploads keep stopping.None of them have made it past 8%.

Did i say we dont have capital ? We have but many of user would like to get everything for free. We are not non-profit foundation. We banned 2 uploaders because they are cheating ( downloading own files 70 times from diffrent country in the same time ).We are not going to pay for fake downloads. I think you understand. If you dont like our webiste you dont have to upload to us. We are new (1 month) file hosting with our own script. I think its normal that we have some bugs and sometimes something is not working.
We are doing our best to provide you best solutions but we need some time.

but this is not private script.

www.catshare.net

the same with this script.

Before thinking of setting limitation and which limitation to which country for downloading you should finally FIX the Uploadissue!

Its not funny anymore that you aren't able to fix this issue.

Regards

You are not counting anything!!! You have to fix it about limitation that's wrong, I think you must no have limits for any country to download files!!

Thats not true.

After only 24 Hours there were 4 from 9 files i uploaded yesterday imported.

But Hey, they are new, they working hard since 3 weeks (without solving any issue) and ofcourse we are giving them another 7 weeks to fix Upload-Issue, because at the moment they have something to discuss which is more important.

How many limitations we can set to force downloaders to buy premium.

If you see that they aren't giving any discount for their uploaders to create Premium from earnings you know that they not really care about their Uploaders.

Regards

just look at ultramegabit they did that and now you cant find their links in forums coz admintrators dont let to post links with limitation and webmasters wont risk to use it as the main filelost coz they will lose vsitors thats my case, limitation wont let u grow if thats what u want but if you want to be a low profile filehost only for some ppl then you can limit whateva u want :)

but this is not private script.

www.catshare.net

the same with this script.
Why you lie ? We dont use catshare script. its our own script.

About limits. Now we dont have low limits. I mean 1gb its normal. And about ftp. We will work tomorrow to make ftp direct. Also we would like to change servers. We are talking with hosting company to make it. Now we have big but too slow servers. We will buy more faster servers. More information about changes i will write tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back