Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
You know the drill :) God bless

Thank you for starting an uploadto thread. I will be posting our rates, and watching this thread for support now and again.

LOL :)

Thread for a host which didn't pay for 6 months :)

it's not 6 months, but it's close.

Definitely not a scam, but definitely did buy a sinking ship, and we are doing everything to stay afloat! Keep your eyes on this thread, as always we will keep our word.

Last edited:
Thank you for starting an uploadto thread. I will be posting our rates, and watching this thread for support now and again.

LOL :)

Thread for a host which didn't pay for 6 months :)

Definitely not a scam, but definitely did buy a sinking ship, and we are doing everything to stay afloat! Keep your eyes on this thread, as always we will keep our word.

BS after BS since more then a year,

soon you will sink it and run off, then there will be a admin with new name come and say we are going start fresh means middle finger for affiliates

who cares about your hosting problem and other non sense ????

for affiliates you pay, you are good host, you don't then you are scam, in that way your host is scam since long time

once a scam, always a scam in my opinion.

well, your opinion is really flawed. Anyhow, you keep repeating your opinion, and it's been noted by ourselves, and by anyone who read your threads. I'm sure you have a massive payout awaiting you, and when time permits, you will recieve it. We actually have never closed down. We bought UMB, which was in a very bad place. We continued to pay the hosting fee's, and affiliates as best as possible considering the situations and hurdles. And wow, look, to this day, the site is still up. Still hosted at a tier one data facility. Sounds like a scam? We could honestly host at a sub par datacenter, and pay nothing for hosting such as fdc, but that's not how we work. You will get your payout in the coming months, so, your opinion is noted, and not needed to be repeated and repeated. Thank you for your opinion.

BS after BS for over a year? I think not? We have not made payouts only since 5 months. and of those 5 months, we have just made some significant WMZ payouts. Over the next few months the pending payouts will be completed. We've never been a scam, nor has UMB been a scam, please prove that we are a scam, or that UMB was a scam for over a year. I believe there are rules at this forum? so your once a scam always a scam opinion is incorrect.

Thanks for your lovely educated opinion pedrosa, always a pleasure reading your same post worded differently.

soon you will sink it and run off, then there will be a admin with new name come and say we are going start fresh means middle finger for affiliates
We have never sunk, nor have we started fresh. All payments and pending payments are correctly noted in the earnings section.
Please prove we've given the middle finger? If we did we would zero out any balances.

BS after BS since more then a year,

who cares about your hosting problem and other non sense ????

for affiliates you pay, you are good host, you don't then you are scam, in that way your host is scam since long time

once a scam, always a scam in my opinion.

Last edited:
I am repeating ? What about you ? You repeated hosting problem, admin change etc to all the members since you came here ! forgotten that?

btw, you sent message to members oct 2014, about site change etc, after all these months, now you are repeating same shit, boy i got to love this !

Site never sunk? it sunk way back in oct 2014 if i remember correctly !

BTW don't worry i am not expecting my massive payout (yah, sarcasm from a host which didn't pay since months,lol) from aa person who lies since 2014 !

What prove you want from affiliates to say you are scam? You haven't paid for months and more, and now saying will take months to pay, isn't enough !

if wj admin ban me for saying your host as scam, then i got to laugh, nothing more

site never sunk. site is still online, and has been online for some time. I get your point. you made your comment(s).

Thanks for your awesome input, and we actually just did a payout a few days ago for wmz if you did not read that quote, and the message sent out is stating payouts will be made. If I'm such a scam, why wouldn't I just make a new site, delete affiliates, and start over? It's really not hard to do that, and that is the much easier route. But you've made your point, youre upset, I get it. We're doing whatever we can to remedy that, and at our earliest available convenience. Way back in Oct 2014? Not that long ago, you say we sunk a year ago. But I do understand your frustration. You will be paid. I guarantee you that. We have never LIED about anything. You need to quit assuming things and think you understand what is going on. I'm telling you what is happening, and you are failing to accept or believe it. That's your opinion. But, we're still here after 4 years, and will still be here with or without your support. Please tell some LIES which I have made once. I have never lied to any affiliate(s) , I may have misjudged our timeline for getting out of the hosting hole, and such, but I have never lied. There is no need to. So, if you're done, and happy with your post, then please have a great day!

I am repeating ? What about you ? You repeated hosting problem, admin change etc to all the members since you came here ! forgotten that?

btw, you sent message to members oct 2014, about site change etc, after all these months, now you are repeating same shit, boy i got to love this !

BTW don't worry i am not expecting my massive payout (yah, sarcasm from a host which didn't pay since months,lol) from aa person who lies since 2014 !

What prove you want from affiliates to say you are scam? You haven't paid for months and more, and now saying will take months to pay, isn't enough !

if wj admin ban me for saying your host as scam, then i got to laugh, nothing more

site never sunk. site is still online, and has been online for some time. I get your point. you made your comment(s).

Thanks for your awesome input, and we actually just did a payout a few days ago for wmz if you did not read that quote, and the message sent out is stating payouts will be made. If I'm such a scam, why wouldn't I just make a new site, delete affiliates, and start over? It's really not hard to do that, and that is the much easier route. But you've made your point, youre upset, I get it. We're doing whatever we can to remedy that, and at our earliest available convenience. Way back in Oct 2014? Not that long ago, you say we sunk a year ago. But I do understand your frustration. You will be paid. I guarantee you that. We have never LIED about anything. You need to quit assuming things and think you understand what is going on. I'm telling you what is happening, and you are failing to accept or believe it. That's your opinion. But, we're still here after 4 years, and will still be here with or without your support. Please tell some LIES which I have made once. I have never lied to any affiliate(s) , I may have misjudged our timeline for getting out of the hosting hole, and such, but I have never lied. There is no need to. So, if you're done, and happy with your post, then please have a great day!

Well,you beat me in a way ( in a way kind response even to these aggressive questions),

Hope sometime in the future me and all the members who are having pending payment will get paid.

will wait and see. hope things get better from here.

Don't get fooled by the "kind responses" it's just a strategy.

If you're so honest, why don't you pay the "Affiliate credits held"? Funds have been frozen more than 9 months ago, they should have been released by now.

But maybe nothing has been frozen, it's just a lie among others?

I know I will never get this money. Why would you pay when UMB/Uploadto's reputation is ruined? (you ruined it)

If you really invested into a sinking filehost, why would you sink it even more? (it's what you do when you ignore our tickets, communication is essential)

The only reason you keep running this filehost is because we still have a lot of unpaid money on our accounts so it's easy to manipulate us.

"Active affiliates will be paid" yeah sure... maybe one or two small payments then you will invent a new fake story.

I just hope nobody will fall into this trap.

Unless you pay these funds, it's legitimate to think Uploadto is a scam.

Don't get fooled by the "kind responses" it's just a strategy.

If you're so honest, why don't you pay the "Affiliate credits held"? Funds have been frozen more than 9 months ago, they should have been released by now.

But maybe nothing has been frozen, it's just a lie among others?

I know I will never get this money. Why would you pay when UMB/Uploadto's reputation is ruined? (you ruined it)

If you really invested into a sinking filehost, why would you sink it even more? (it's what you do when you ignore our tickets, communication is essential)

The only reason you keep running this filehost is because we still have a lot of unpaid money on our accounts so it's easy to manipulate us.

"Active affiliates will be paid" yeah sure... maybe one or two small payments then you will invent a new fake story.

I just hope nobody will fall into this trap.

Unless you pay these funds, it's legitimate to think Uploadto is a scam.

nice opinion, but try again. If you ask any other filehosts who have had their funds frozen if they have been released in the 6 months i guarantee you 99% will prove my words. They have not been released and our emails inquiries are going unanswered. When they are released they will be dispersed. If you think we're such a scam, don't promote us. Easy as that. Yes, I can easily make a new site / new skin / 0 affiliates / 0 affiliate balance. Why would i make up stories if it's easier to just do this, and have a fresh start. I hear your opinion and it is noted, but your conspiracy theories are just that. And I'm sure everyone else read your opinion as well, so no need to keep spamming the thread.

Also, how did "I" ruin UMB's reputation? We bought the site, and are returning it to it's glory. Keep your eyes on this thread, I'm sure you'll be back promoting us and singing praises.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Multiple payments never received, and oh, look, they've deleted all the old support tickets again...

Yes as is noted in the mass message. Also, all support tickets were cleared out in order to work with them, as they were basically the same questions to which we answered in the message blast. You choose to promote us or not , the choice is yours, but I get your frustration. We are doing everything we can to get back on track. No need to keep trying to attack us. I'm just here trying to offer support , and give some answers and updates, not to be attacked. We're being honest with you guys, and can easily start a new site to which nobody would be the wiser. But we are here, and we will make this right.

Last edited:
Good to see Uploadto support back on wjunction. I will start with uploadto but there are two big problems which we all face is the ftp upload speed and a load issue on premium page.

uploading from EU based RDP gives max of 1mbps which totally sucks if you are one of the users who shares 30GB - 45GB everyday. Other filehost gives min 10mbps and goes upto 90mbps.

Try to visit uploadto premium page and see how slow your premium page loads. Why it loads so slow as compared to other filehost? Premium page should always load fast.

Try to load this page as an example and see how fast it loads.

http://upstore.net/premium/

Please fix these issues.

Good to see Uploadto support back on wjunction. I will start with uploadto but there are two big problems which we all face is the ftp upload speed and a load issue on premium page.

uploading from EU based RDP gives max of 1mbps which totally sucks if you are one of the users who shares 30GB - 45GB everyday. Other filehost gives min 10mbps and goes upto 90mbps.

Try to visit uploadto premium page and see how slow your premium page loads. Why it loads so slow as compared to other filehost? Premium page should always load fast.

Try to load this page as an example and see how fast it loads.

http://upstore.net/premium/

Please fix these issues.

Hi Marilyn, the problem with that is, that we're hosted in the USA in one of the best DC's in the US. We have tier 1 bandwidth, but unfortunately cannot control the speeds from eu dc's to the usa.

what affiliate plan you want to open?

uploadto.us at usa,is this safe?

We only offer PPS affiliate plan.

We're sorry, We are currently experiencing intermittent mainteance periods in our billing system during the next 24-48 hours

Please try again in a few hours if your transaction is declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back