UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stats was frozen for a couple of hours today, any others can verify this??
We was updating our servers, so that the stats was frozen for a couple of hours, but all stats are recorded correctly in our DB, the numbers will go back to normal after the update was done.
FTP upload not working. When the transfer gets to 100%, the same file starts transferring from 0% and goes on an endless loop. It has been like this since this 9 hours ago!
The result 9 hours later:
LOL!!
Thanks for reporting, we will check on this.
remoet upload is very very slow they need to fix it
More upload servers have been set up. The upload speed for RU and FTP is much faster now. And the waiting time is much shorter.
I cannot login to ftp (530 error) no matter how many times I generate a new ftp password.
Also, beside my email is an exclamation mark saying "not verified"
Please fix it for me ASAP.
my account is `28mi11ions`
I am able to login with your ftp login and pass, please check with your network setting.
You need to join our affiliate program before you can verify your email address.
Thanks for answering the request of the marker of downloads. Also by the new payment. The marker necessary even to know the success of file ...
Few problems, are resolved soon, you hear the uploaders, payment on day ...
For me one of the best hosts if not the best. Continue with the great work. :D
Thanks, much improvment will be done, hope we will be one of the best hosting for you.
UploadStation should fix pending files.. I am uploading 10 gb files in 10 mins, but those files are waiting on the 'pending status' over than 20 mins.. It's really annoying..
More upload servers are added, the waiting time should be much shorter now.
What's the download limit for free users ? I mean the max file dimension downlodable from a free or anonymous user...

Hey UploadStation!
Do you guys have a fie expiration limit? If so, how long?
Thanks! :D
30 days after the last download.
Lol, how long do u need to take to fix the <br \>????
should be done by next week
I have FTP upload pending for more than 8 hrs.
More upload servers are added, the pending time wouldn't be too long for now.
FTP upload real problems,all file failed transfers.check my account,please!!
my account: ntsmondeo,thank you very much
Please contact our CS for personal issue, they will have a better care for individual case, thanks.
http://www.uploadstation.com/contact.php
Please fix the bug of http proxy upload.
I mentioned it on April 29 (1002f of this post).
The support didn't answer me
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=793622&postcount=1002
Please do not upload with any proxy setting.

UploadStation FTP password is NOT your login password. And it can only be used to upload files to FTP only. Even I give people my ftp password, they can't do anything besides uploading.

Please do not upload with any proxy setting.

It's not reasonable.

fileserve/filesonic also need relogin if your ip is changed.
but both of them support upload with proxy.

The speed of my ISP with which uploaded to your site directly is very slow.
Do we have the chance that you support proxy?

i just tried uploadstation just today,
imho, it's looks like as same as fileserve
same 500gb disk space, same file manager, etc...
files uploaded via ftp taking too much time to appear on file manager (it's same cases in fileseve)

i hope you will not getting much error/faulty on statistic, hdd space, etc.. just like they did

the last is, it's seems that ftp upload speed is capped to 30mb/s, it would be good to push at minimum of 100mb/s just like filesonic did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back