UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
host scam.

Account Payable number didn't change since 3 days ago...????

the error count downloads! We tried to acknowledge and believe that the system counts the number of downloads on the error.

system error, the error count downloads! We tried to acknowledge and believe that the system counts the number of downloads on the error.

Payout Error! I have reduced the total amount of the lot but I also won $ 20 in 3 days earlier!

But the Account Payable: $ 19.36

Yser: tyyahoo33

Please help

October 9 to the 11th, 3days, account payable not update.

Instead of outright refusing you payment, they don't update the account payable so that user can't request payment. A very creative way I would say.

why Account Payable number didn't change since 3 days ago...????

i can't request payment acc since payable not update for a few days already, when is the account payable going to be update?

host scam.

Account Payable number didn't change since 3 days ago...????

the error count downloads! We tried to acknowledge and believe that the system counts the number of downloads on the error.

All affiliates who had a drop in their earnings on 8 October have now received a 'bonus' for the recalculated earnings that were missing on this day.

Please note that 'Account Payable' amount will updates at 12am EST daily.
All earnings is update to day now, your patience is highly appreciated.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you very much!

Hi !!

My Payment this week was not made now also and it is showing invalid payment account .

i raised this issue with your customer support also , but they are also saying that finance centre is finding it as invalid account .

I dunno how the finace team found it to be invalid ,as i am using it and is also active. i could also show proofs of my payments from other sources ,if need be.

have sent a PM to you regarding the same .

Please check it with your technical staff and get back soon..

Thanks !!

PM sent to you. We have approved your payment again, you will get paid this Friday, thanks!

Uploadstation don't count premium downloads

Please note that we count only 1 premium per 24 hours.

Last edited:
@Uploadstation:

You are the most patient guy working for a filehost. Other filehosts would tell its users to "Fu-ck off and die!!" :)

Kudos, my friend. Now that's what I call customer service! Keep up the good work!

Btw, Uploadstation, what's going on with your FTP uploads?

Your brother, Fileserve, used to take hours to process uploads now only take seconds. You, on the other hand, used to take seconds to process uploads now take hours! You two been trading places? Bullied by your bigger brother to give it more processing power?!

Currently 4 files still in pending.... re-uploading missing files hoping to speed things up....

Last edited:
All affiliates who had a drop in their earnings on 8 October have now received a 'bonus' for the recalculated earnings that were missing on this day.

Please note that 'Account Payable' amount will updates at 12am EST daily.
All earnings is update to day now, your patience is highly appreciated.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you very much!

hi, first of all, thx for the quick support, now the Account Payable is updating.

so, where can i find the specific bonus amount? i want to know how much is the BONUS i got, as well the BONUS on 20/09-11. it seems there is no specific amount shows in my affiliates account that i can know about how much you made up for the missing on 20/09-11 & 08/10-1.

uploaded FTP files takes forever to transfer to file manager :(

@Uploadstation:

You are the most patient guy working for a filehost. Other filehosts would tell its users to "Fu-ck off and die!!" :)

Kudos, my friend. Now that's what I call customer service! Keep up the good work!

Btw, Uploadstation, what's going on with your FTP uploads?

Your brother, Fileserve, used to take hours to process uploads now only take seconds. You, on the other hand, used to take seconds to process uploads now take hours! You two been trading places? Bullied by your bigger brother to give it more processing power?!

Currently 4 files still in pending.... re-uploading missing files hoping to speed things up....

Please let me know when you experienced this issue? How many files you upload and can you please give me some link, also username to check? Currently only 1 FTP server is buzying, because 1 user has uploaded a lot of links...

hi, first of all, thx for the quick support, now the Account Payable is updating.

so, where can i find the specific bonus amount? i want to know how much is the BONUS i got, as well the BONUS on 20/09-11. it seems there is no specific amount shows in my affiliates account that i can know about how much you made up for the missing on 20/09-11 & 08/10-1.

Sorry that the layout didn't display you the specific amount on a specific date, i am not sure if I can help you or not, give me your username I will try to find it out from tech team...? Thanks!

Please check to help me, my WMZ account has not received the money when the status was successful
:O

We paid on every Friday, we just paid to all affiliates 1 hour ago. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thanks!

uploadstation hi!

We believe that we get the statistics are not correct! We have checked that the system counts the number of downloads is not accurate (if that is a form of cheating).

Please check requirements Uploadstation!

User: tyyahoo33

Thank you!

Guys! Don't make the same mistake like 2000 other People!

Stay away from them! There are many better file hosts, Why?

*No Support
*Limited Storage for Free Users, that sucks!
*Cheating in the system counts so we're earning just small shit
*don't pay out or we have to wait 1 month or more!

I am waiting your payment two weeks, waiting...

uspayment.jpg

i request payment on 13OCT but not pay on 14OCT (FRI), it still show pending now.
this is after your Account Payable not updating for 3/4 days, i can only request on 13OCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back