UploadSat.com - Earn up to 7$/1000 - Minimum 2$ Daily payout & FULL download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried using this host since last month but suddenly stop after some issues and pending take more than a week but my patience is paid off since he is paying :) lets just try to be considerate and dont be harsh in our judgement.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2014-01-17$X.61PENDING
2014-01-??$X.36PAID

hope you could add PPS since some of my downloaders in US/UK/Middle East buy premium

Last edited:
2vl0e95.png

wait for 2nd payment :)

Last edited:
@Renado 16 days pending.,
DateAmountStatus
2014-01-02---------Pending

It seems that it was already over the said date and we do understand that you are having problem w/ paypal or so called.,
but could you please clarify what would be the real issue is?

as for krimish, he was asking if it was due to that your paypal was limited? and if you are fixing this issue w/ them did they provided you any time frame for this escalation regarding your acct., because you already did process fixing this issue and I do believe that for every company they are providing you specific time frame for any issues that you escalated w/ them., so since you stated that all users will be payed by the first week of February so w/c means they already did informed you about this right?

We do understand that your trying your best to resolve this issue., you are saying that you are not the type of person that would just run away right? but the problem is, it is just a word of mouth., action speaks louder than words,but maybe the users in this forum would avoid being flamed if there would be any interaction from you., because as for my POV we are getting no where.,

try to be more professional as for my opinion

ID: lunahzky07

Last edited:
@Renado 16 days pending.,
DateAmountStatus
2014-01-02---------Pending

It seems that it was already over the said date and we do understand that you are having problem w/ paypal or so called.,
but could you please clarify what would be the real issue is?

as for krimish, he was asking if it was due to that your paypal was limited? and if you are fixing this issue w/ them did they provided you any time frame for this escalation regarding your acct., because you already did process fixing this issue and I do believe that for every company they are providing you specific time frame for any issues that you escalated w/ them., so since you stated that all users will be payed by the first week of February so w/c means they already did informed you about this right?

We do understand that your trying your best to resolve this issue., you are saying that you are not the type of person that would just run away right? but the problem is, it is just a word of mouth., action speaks louder than words,but maybe the users in this forum would avoid being flamed if there would be any interaction from you., because as for my POV we are getting no where.,

try to be more professional as for my opinion

ID: lunahzky07

Nose bleed the call center boy is in the thread now >.<
bro.. still pending?? for 16 days?

tol.. inum tayo pag may time ^^

@ renado - What if someone bought premium using a referral link ??? dont i get referral money for that ?? , today one guy bought premium using my referral link but i dont see referral money added to my account , plz look into it , & i hope u will not say that uploadsat dont give referral amount for buying premium acc. cause that wont be fair to us uploaders :( , eagerly waiting for ur reply

My ID - sandha

Regards

when u will open ur MY account section u will see an option My referral and if some have registered using ur referral u will see who registed when u click on the number

Lets play a game renado..

you know how much is my pending..

pay me 170$ only.. and the remaining balance is all yours..

lets see what will you do about this..

ill give you a week to pay this..

if not.. time to report this thread to the admins..

oh i forgot.. where is the rule about 1 month delay payment? is that a joke?
thereS no rules.. this is WJUNCTION NOT UPLOADSAT.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back