UploadSat.com - Earn up to 7$/1000 - Minimum 2$ Daily payout & FULL download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anybody else getting slow download speed & downloads not starting ..

the "tra" server is the one with the issues
the "mag" server is working fine still :)

Last edited:
downloads on the "tra" server now wont even start :thumbdown:
its really starting to effect my earnings now (most of my files are on that server)

Last edited:
tra server is being optimized don't worry all everything will be great
payment will late up to 48 hours for some users

Hiii , I Was downloading files from uploadsat from past few days & I Must say the speed are awesome , so i thought to start uploading on uploadsat i was hoping if its possible then can u plz make my account premium ??

MY Username on uploadsat is - anda201

Waiting for my pending Payment, Requested yesterdays..
Username: busan007
I will post payment proof again if was received my payments... :)

remote & web upload very slow .. tra server still has slow downloads compared to the mag server .. not good :thumbdown: .. how long until both issues are fixed

Hello,
stat is working good with no problems

regarding the pending payment for all :

the problem is not from our side it is from paypal, there is misunderstanding for their side not us

so we would ask you to patient please and wait it

we currently preparing to add webmoney so we may move paypal payments to webmoney for the pending payments

So we need you to give us some time for this payment, since you know that uploadsat always pay ;)

thanks

so u r not going to upgrade any account to premium ?? , just asking since u didnt answer for that , there are many people here asking for upgrade

so all paypal payment are going to be paid by webmoney .. thats bad news as the reason i use this host is because you pay by paypal ... hopefully you will continue to try to use paypal as a payout method :)

Last edited:

Hii, I recently heard from one of my frnd abut uploadsat & he said that its awesome so i just registered to wj to try out ur great service
can u plz upgrade my account to premium ??

My usename is - dk_benz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back