Status
Not open for further replies.

alejandrita

Yesterday I received an email from uploaded.to telling me that they had returned.I had files with them but they deleted them all, according to the mail they have fixed their problem, they think that I must trust them again or I will happen as bigfile.to (scam, frozen stats and delete files)?

the mail is:

UPLOADS.TO- New Updates!

Hello

We would like to let you know that, after all the difficulties we faced before, there were so many issues to be resolved at the back-end. Now we let you know that all those issues have been resolved properly. And to make sure that the user experience is made seamless throughout our site, we are constantly making updating our site with new features and ideas.

Also including this, we have updated our Payment rates, you can check it on the Make Money page on our site.

Also from today we are speeding up the payment time, and will make sure that the payments are cleared more swiftly.

Also to respond to your queries, we have setup new Support section on - https://support.uploads.to , Submit a ticket here to get your queries and issues resolved ASAP. Also there are new FAQ and guides updated and join the Community there to get is touch with us for letting us know about new ideas.

Make sure to check us out again for your File Hosting, PPD needs.

Regards
UPLOADS.TO

5 comments
Capture.png

:@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back