Uploadnet.co - MIX Plan $15/1000 downloads + 50% of Sales/Rebills, NO SPEED CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
xgYhn1R.png

My user Name: turk77
im stopping the uploading until my recevied my payment...

@Sunny23 - I think you just wait to accuse file hosts as scam. THINK before you jump to CONCLUSION. :facepalm:

To all Uploaders - We have been scammed today by some stupid exchanger for WMZ. Lol, and google was advertising this SCAMMER. I'm gonna trace this person anyways but for now I'm finding it hard to get WMZ. Please PM me if you know any cheap exchanger.

Regarding Payouts - We will process this weeks payment on Friday, you people may request until Thursday. Make a note, Tuesday still remains the payout day and continues from next week. We deeply regret any inconvenience caused.

listen first you said daily now you said Tuesday and I ask you before hand about the payout im just following your daily routine! Since i requested my payment take it off pending and when thursday come ill request it again so I can get one full payment so were both on the same page & the remainder will follow up on tuesday!

username - remixed

@Sunny23 - I think you just wait to accuse file hosts as scam. THINK before you jump to CONCLUSION. :facepalm:

To all Uploaders - We have been scammed today by some stupid exchanger for WMZ. Lol, and google was advertising this SCAMMER. I'm gonna trace this person anyways but for now I'm finding it hard to get WMZ. Please PM me if you know any cheap exchanger.

Regarding Payouts - We will process this weeks payment on Friday, you people may request until Thursday. Make a note, Tuesday still remains the payout day and continues from next week. We deeply regret any inconvenience caused.

check this thread http://www.wjunction.com/112-services/195990-25.html

how about paypal payment?

me was request by paypal

last week payment still didn't get paid

2015-07-02$7.85PENDING

Last edited:
To all Uploaders - We found the new exchanger and sent the money. We are waiting for WMZ from him. We will try to process all payments tomorrow itself instead of Friday (I can't guarantee though). If there is any delay then Friday for sure.

Again, sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back