Uploadnet.co - MIX Plan $15/1000 downloads + 50% of Sales/Rebills, NO SPEED CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@deryl - They can register and the waiting time reduces to 20min. And if your users buy premium, again you get 60% share of it. I guess it shouldn't bother you much.

@PCH, @minh, @independent, @rajesh009 - Account Upgraded to premium as per request. Thanks for Joining.

@Jeemuu - No, we can't change as of now. Turkey remains in Group D. I request you to send me OR PM your recent stats of your current/previous host. This is to verify that you are an uploader before I upgrade your account. Thanks

@goragora - The above holds good for you too. Please PM me your recent stats of your previous hosts. I shall provide you free upgrade after confirmation.

I'm interested in checking this host out. I had a few hosts in the past want to verify my traffic (where i post my links etc) before they paid me. So do you need to verify my traffic before I get paid? I'm asking in advance so there won't be any misunderstanding with where my traffic comes from. I had an experience where a host was suspicious b/c I had alot of downloads from USA, but i'm from the USA so of course I will have 75-80% of my downloads coming from USA users.

@latefee - we can verify your traffic if you upload few files and get some downloads but make a note, before we release your first payout, we still check for the source of downloads for all your files. This may repeat for all payouts.
I certainly believe that you shouldn't be worried if you are a genuine uploaders with genuine traffic.

^Ok thanks. Well just let me know if you need any help on my side to verify and I will be more than happy too assist in any procedures to verify source of downloads.

Also I just tried to upload using the remote URL upload method and it didn't seem to work for me. Any chance you can have a look at my account to see why I can't get the remote URL upload method to work? My account username is "latefee"

Thank you for your time.

1. Unlimited Download Speed for both Free and Registered Users

O, no, no.........:O

Unlimited Download Speed + All File Size = All Spammers Attack + All Forums will BAN uploadnet.co !!!

Please Make Download Speed for Free Users 50-60kb. for Registered Users 100kb and Add Interval between download 45-60 min.

No Sales with The New Rates

Please Fix FTP, upload files do not appear in Root directory

Thanks

@gamess - For PPS uploaders, we have different MIX plan with different speeds. PM me for more details

The above plan is for all PPD uploaders. FTP should be fixed. Please check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back