Status
Not open for further replies.

iammrlonley

Hello everyone

I just tried Sharpfile and I got some pretty downloads, but I'm suffering uploading to it. I'm using Fileuploader and the speed is .....

My connection is 1Gbps and I upload with min. speed 50Mbps, although uploading to Sharpfile doesn't exceed 100Kbps. Can any one advice ?

16 comments
Uploading from LeaseWeb is not so bad, but sometimes connections are stuck forever so that you have to manually terminate and restart them. I remeber SharpFile is in FDC, maybe you can buy a RDP service in USA.

50MBs only? I get most of the time 90+ MBS to rapidgator.

Hosts do limit their upload speed to discourage mass uploaders. Another example is Mediafire.

but now no more PPD... i think i dont want use SF again

SharpFile was good

now they took this decision and get prepared to loose huge traffic.

They have made a great work-improvement but probably they need profit as they have enough uploaders.....will leave old links but fed up with the whole process of finding another filehost.......which "changes policy" after some months.

SharpFile was good

now they took this decision and get prepared to loose huge traffic.

They have made a great work-improvement but probably they need profit as they have enough uploaders.....will leave old links but fed up with the whole process of finding another filehost.......which "changes policy" after some months.

I agree SF was good... just sometimes upload speed unstable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back