UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 plans to choose from:

• PPD: 100% of download rate above, 25% of sales and 10% of rebills
  • MIX: 30% of downloads rate above, 75% of sales and 50% of rebills
  • PPS: 20% of downloads rate above, 90% of sales and 70% of rebills

Hi Rocketman.
Can i choose to change plan?
Is working or must wait yet.

sorry for my English
regards!

Let me know your plan choice and user name and I will make the change for you

One more day to join to the list, from day 22 till now 12 days without be paid, no valid reason of why not paid me in 12 days, a bunch of crap bla bla bla and that is all. some users get paid, others have to come here fight for they paid, others get no paid with lame argumentation and this is what we have now all days.

29gegzd.jpg

how to change plan to PPD, it keep select MIX for me?

edit===
can change to PPD for me too, ID:moie985. (not earning anything after 22-feb)

Last edited:
Here is more of the same, abusive rates downgrade, no warning us about it, no paid to users, no pps and whatever new implement like he say will do, etc etc etc .

This guy is a complete liar, the 2 host he own nothing more that "SCAM" !!! BEWARE that he does not pretend nothing more that close this host soon or later, will come out with whatever excuse to do it.

You own me more that 100 dollars in the 2 host that you do not paid.

Like i advise you in the other host buy some food to or kids with it, maybe they need it.

Yeah, you have to work now for 25 cents 1000 download if you wanna see or money !!!

By the way he have paid to some people even low the minus required, but that is just for some, the rest work for 25 cents imao.

This host is big big scam host that does not paid BEWARE !!!

This liar own me 100 dollars soon or later will run way with all or people money!

Minimal payout

hello RocketMan
plz do Minimal payout is $10
i'm use this host almost 4 month and not collect 20$ yet
verrrrrryyyyyyyyy bad

Last edited:
why this host not like uploadrocket ?
uploading.site was better before
and why with us $0.0020
what's happen

Last edited:
Hi @RocketMan

Uploading.site - Easy way to share your files

Is Correct :?::?:

#############.???-AT$0.0003
#############.???-ES$0.0003
#############.???-MX$0.0001
#############.???-MX$0.0000
#############.???-MX$0.0000

imao hahaha to you make 1 dollar you need about 10000000000 download hahaha.

This host is pure abusive rates scam downgrade without any warning, if you want or money you have to work basic almost free for him.

You can be sure he still fulfill is pockets with or slave work !!! Drop him do not waste more or time.

This scam host does not paid me 100 dollars from 22 FEB ,he is a liar and this host have turn in to SCAM !!!!

29gegzd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back