UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur signature showing 20% INCREASE ON ALL TIERS at uploading.site...i think its old

u changed rates suddenly....not happy with ur new rates in uploading

i request u

either move india,pak,bangladesh to tier 4

or give tier 5... 1$

atleast consider changing tier4 and tier 5 countries and rates

Last edited:
ur signature showing 20% INCREASE ON ALL TIERS at uploading.site...i think its old

u changed rates suddenly....not happy with ur new rates in uploading

i request u

either move india,pak,bangladesh to tier 4

or give tier 5... 1$

atleast consider changing tier4 and tier 5 countries and rates

We are sending newsletter about rate changes this weekend.

Rates did in fact INCREASE by 20% at the beginning of this month - And actually we have now INCREASED the TOP THREE TIERS AGAIN - At the same time we have lowered rates in countries that are not performing well.

Rates did in fact INCREASE by 20% at the beginning of this month - And actually we have now INCREASED the TOP THREE TIERS AGAIN - At the same time we have lowered rates in countries that are not performing well.

Hi @RocketMan
I hope you reconsider returning the previous rate, with that change us you affect many users at Tier 4. :(

Hi @RocketMan
I hope you reconsider returning the previous rate, with that change us you affect many users at Tier 4. :(

Sorry, cannot do that - I have to make choices that are good for the site to make sure it is as good as it can be for the majority of the users.

We Increased rates in top 3 tiers (This is the second time in a month they were increased) - And we lowered them in last 2 tiers.

A newsletter is going out this weekend to announce the changes.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[FONT=&quot]Hello, Please move italy in Tier2[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][FONT=&amp]Hello, Please move italy in Tier2
Please Upgrade My Account: x Thanks
[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.