Uploading.com - $40 per 1,000 downloads or NEW plan(60%sales+60% rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
60% from sales and 60% from rebills.
is this the standard rate for pps?? pls explain if you will change it later ..

if i have a site it will be 80% from sales!!???

We pay up to 20% from premium membership sales amount for site owners.
please explain the PPS plan ...

can we change between plans ?

Last edited:
I'm new on Uploading one month ago I joined.But what is with "rank membership,
I'm on PPD program with 1 sale made, but after I get paid by two times from you,
You down my rank to Lite Membership..
Light Membership = > less than 8$ or low per 1000 downloads.( cause i upload files < 800Mb )

In this new affiliate program you also up and down the ranks?

I'm, pretty sure that I'm not the only one with this problem, please explain how things work with the ranks, and I will start to upload again on Uploading.

tanx

Last edited:
I am uploader i have premium account for a year redeem of my earnings, i have about a houndred downloads per day, i have decreased last week because i have had a problem with my rdp. But in last time i have been downgraded from normal to base and now to light, i am not reseller and i dont want to be it. It seems that if i dont sell a premium i cant upgrade my state
The second thing is that light status suck (10$ for 1000 dowloads!!!)

I am testing other hoster to sustitute my wpload account and with only a few files and downloads i am getting more earnings than in uploading

Feeling it very much if my range is not returned to the normal status i will leave the use of this host because it would not compensate me the effort

I put my downloads in various servers in the same post at same time, if people dont choose uploading is because the download speeed is very slow for free users, increase the speed of downloading for free users and all of us will get more downloads and more earnings

I am uploader i have premium account for a year redeem of my earnings, i have about a houndred downloads per day, i have decreased last week because i have had a problem with my rdp. But in last time i have been downgraded from normal to base and now to light, i am not reseller and i dont want to be it. It seems that if i dont sell a premium i cant upgrade my state
The second thing is that light status suck (10$ for 1000 dowloads!!!)

I am testing other hoster to sustitute my wpload account and with only a few files and downloads i am getting more earnings than in uploading

Feeling it very much if my range is not returned to the normal status i will leave the use of this host because it would not compensate me the effort

I put my downloads in various servers in the same post at same time, if people dont choose uploading is because the download speeed is very slow for free users, increase the speed of downloading for free users and all of us will get more downloads and more earnings

You try.
In the future you will receive preferential treatment from Uploading.com.
Of course when you reach the highest level.

@uploading_support, where are you?

Last edited:
So stupid thing to ask after joining, but this filehost pays? because I saw someone here saying that he didnt get his payment, so thats why I am asking the users if Uploading pays? Please someone reply, thanks!

I'm upload with ftp. Speed is too low. Morever, I only upload with 2 files at time. I try transfer with more file but having many errors. And can not upload with File & Images uploaders (z-o-o-m)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back