Other UploaderHost.com - Xeon X3440/W3520 Encoding 16-24GB DDR3 1GBPS RDP From $15 (OVH/NL)

Which Location Rdp You Want ?

• Netherland

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • France

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Usa

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letest News :- Our France Non Encoding Server Have Some Problem Now Wait 24 Hours for get this solved..

Also If Any One Want to move to netherland server because of dont want to stop your work then use live chat to get new accounts

Today exist problem with connection on RDP. I contacted support and they told me that the problem will be solved tomorrow because today is sunday, ovh is closed.

P.S. This is best support on RDP wich I used.

Today I have renewed my service. Last month I have only faced one day offline and the days is added to my account already. I Love this host for there support. I get the support on yahoo most of the times in the day. I never needed to open a ticket for support as they are always online. I think this is the best practice for all hosts should follow. We users always expect the best support.

Today I have renewed my service. Last month I have only faced one day offline and the days is added to my account already. I Love this host for there support. I get the support on yahoo most of the times in the day. I never needed to open a ticket for support as they are always online. I think this is the best practice for all hosts should follow. We users always expect the best support.

Thanks For This Kind OF words

New Slots Added :-

Netherland RDP 250GB (3 Available) 20$
Netherland RDP 350GB (4 Available) 24$
Netherland RDP 450GB (3 Available) 30$
Order here

FRANCE BRONZE (3 Available) 18 $
FRANCE SILVER (4 Available) 25$

Order here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.