Other uploader4you - RDP,100GB HDD,Xeon W3520,24GB RAM,1GBps,$13/month (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haseeb ok done but its my mistak i allow for you what you request specially the space you know what i mean ?
codebreaker911 are you ok you are in its not down be fair and use the password without capital letter shame
starvh its not down but some users they dont know the capital letter from small letter
Web-Man yes if there reson

who said its down see the picture

3bb95dc10d.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

3bb95dc10d.jpg

who said its down see the picture

Last edited:
haseeb ok done but its my mistak i allow for you what you request specially the space you know what i mean ?
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=24606

that does not mean i accept downtime of 2 days i tell u to delete mu account because i buy a new rdp from some where and i told u 2 or 3 times that your server response time is too slow but u did not take any action and after that downtime i leave and i m not asking for any refund just told u delete my account simple is that

No one will kick me out dont worry infact i kicked u out LOL
and u remembered how u begging me for a thanks on your official thread?? LOL

OMG

i said to you if you like our server make thanks if not dont make so you made which is mean you like it

and how you can kich me ( do you feel happy when you kick girl ) shame

OMG

i said to you if you like our server make thanks if not dont make so you made which is mean you like it

and how you can kich me ( do you feel happy when you kick girl ) shame

first of all i was not giving u thanks on your begging on my email after that u send a popup msg on my rdp to give me thanks atleast because of more HDD blah blah

And no shame on that kick because i m not physically kicking u. I kicked your service LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back