uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
zomG2 believe and trust in their managers and uploaded.to

Patiently wait for my payment

Unbelievers to another host if not prorcure are satisfied

you are hurting those who use this topic for real support, and no complaints and criticisms

Hi miserable guys

As soom as you stop complaining its late. He said one thousand times(paypal is limited, alertpay is delayed, bank is normal, webmoney normal)

I received my 700 EUROS bank

Im sure that the people which didnt receive in alertpay, thank to you that keep complaining

(Let the guy work in peace and soom he will pay everyone i believe will be tomorrow)

My request is for alertpay, I'm not here every day complaining, you who are complaining, you will find another server, I'm in the plane of € 5 can only say one thing I'm very happy.

Last edited:
You people complain a lot
they always paid and I'm sure will continue to pay
In spite of recent events has not abandoned us, I believe that is the cause of this delay, they are overloaded

and certainly will pay as soon as possible, stop filling the bag

uploaded.to is this a child game ?

one day you make pre sale 5€ today in the middle of the day you change it back to 3€ ?

if you want to change something change PPD prices back to original.

Guys we should find somewhere stable. They are keep changing Affilate system every week different thing. They dont pay Paypal.

It's not proffessional : ok you change the pdd (30--> 10) , i can understand this insomuch as you have not a lot competitors. But why change the pps rate? Maybe you try to attract new uploader and after that you know that even if you put 3€ instead 5€ they won't delete their files and change filehost.It's very calculating. I prefer to share rapidshare links (with adfly link) rather than to share uploaded.to links. It's also very calculating

lets do a little math here

we sell minimum 1 month premium which is 10€ ( maybe we sell better ones )

we get %30 = 3 € of it. when customer renew it we get 1 €

Greedy uploaded.to gets 7€ per sale, 9€ per renew.

For them its child play, they decrese 30€ PPD 1000 ----> 10€ PPD 1000 DL. Like they are kidding with the customers working for them.

3€ was allready low, 5€ was ok for everyone. i was even thinking maybe they make Rebill 2€.

If you guys would think about the whole situation atm, you would find out the reason on yourselves, but nvm I'll explain it to you.

The biggest part of our revenue is generated through Paypal payments, aswell as the payout requests by uploaders are like 80% via Paypal.
Due to the freezing of our Paypal account we aren't able to do any payouts at all atm, not to you uploaders, not to our cooperation partners like our hosting service Leaseweb.
This brings a very big problem up, when everyone cancels their Paypal payouts and requests the fund via another method, we get into shortpasses and aren't able to continue the usual moneyflow because all the cash @ Paypal is frozen.
This led to the decreasement of the Lead Revenue from 5 to 3 EUR again, we thought that the Paypal issue would be solved on last Monday but it didn't.

so what will you do Sinem when paypal issue solved ?

PPD prices will be back to old ones 1000 DL for 30 € ? PPS prices will be 5€ ? And when will Paypal issue will be solved ?

Due to the freezing of our Paypal account ...
I do not understand this:
What advantage has Paypal by freezing the Uploaded.to account?
Why did they freeze the account?
In the beginning of the year 2011 there was the same problem before.

If you guys would think about the whole situation atm, you would find out the reason on yourselves, but nvm I'll explain it to you.

The biggest part of our revenue is generated through Paypal payments, aswell as the payout requests by uploaders are like 80% via Paypal.
Due to the freezing of our Paypal account we aren't able to do any payouts at all atm, not to you uploaders, not to our cooperation partners like our hosting service Leaseweb.
This brings a very big problem up, when everyone cancels their Paypal payouts and requests the fund via another method, we get into shortpasses and aren't able to continue the usual moneyflow because all the cash @ Paypal is frozen.
This led to the decreasement of the Lead Revenue from 5 to 3 EUR again, we thought that the Paypal issue would be solved on last Monday but it didn't.

we see u, but it's not the reason to change the rates. it's not good!

Let me ask you one thing. Do you get money from our sales ? Per sale you get at least 9.99€ i dont even count 1 year sales or others. Don't you get minimum 8.99€ by rebills ? Lots of people allready getting their money by bank transfers, they started using Alertpay,WebMoney or Paysafe Cards. I dont see any problem with paying outs.

That is not the reason lowering sale amount 5€ to 3€.
That is not the reason lowering PPD rates to really funny numbers.

If you have problem with Paypal and you think it won't solve any time sooner. Find other methods to pay there are lots of Wallet site in internet and type it in your Site. This will decrease people's messages. Cancel all Paypal withdrawal requests automatically, if you won't pay them their money sooner. So they will go read News in Website, and won't contact you to cancel their payments. And they will request their money by other methods.

^lol you can't read? They don't have the money to make the payouts because 80% of their money is in paypal accounts. They can't withdraw the money since it's limited. They don't have 80% of their total profit so they have to pay affiliates with 20% as well as pay for their employees and datacenters etc from that 20%

^lol you can't read? They don't have the money to make the payouts because 80% of their money is in paypal accounts. They can't withdraw the money since it's limited. They don't have 80% of their total profit so they have to pay affiliates with 20% as well as pay for their employees and datacenters etc from that 20%

So soon they won't be able to pay any other payment options, not only Paypal. They can't pay Paypal moneys cause Paypal account is freezed. Later they won't be able to pay cause all money in frozen Paypal account.

Ok i think it's a good explanation... But what's the solutions now? To wait paypal decision? I think it's the end of collaboration between paypal and filehost (thanks megaupload !). SO i don't think your account will be unfreezed (they will just give you your money and after that the obligation to end the collaboration). We see the same thing with vpn provider and ukash. Now ukash don't collabarate with vpn any longer ! Maybe due to the pressure of lobby.

But i don't think it's a big big problem ,just an obstacle. It's a problem but you can resolve it insomuch as you offer other way to pay premium account ( alertpay , paysafecard , credit card , hipay etc....) So i hope you will bring out this other solutions. And maybe add moneybookers !

And for the uploaders it's not a problem. Just warn them to ask payment with webmoney or alertpay.

I think it's the end of collaboration between paypal and filehost (thanks megaupload !). SO i don't think your account will be unfreezed (they will just give you your money and after that the obligation to end the collaboration).

Paypal had done this before and they will do that every time they want...
Wait 2 weeks and account is unfreezed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back