uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to get UL premium. However, I wonder to know if I can use it for remote uploading to other hosts. Which host can I use UL for remote uploading to.

If we want to, we could make you wait 30 days like our TOS says, but we don't. Webmoney will be paid in 1 to 2 days.

Paypal is still not possible.

Why you no disable request by Paypal ? If I request by paypal, What happen with my money, Lost or refund in my acount. Thanks for answer

Hi uploaded support,

Just wondering whether you have any plan to increase the 10GB limit per day?
It a little too little for today internet, Although i have a slow internet, However i still used up the 10GB per day, few week ago, I purchase the 100GB hybrid traffic and it left only 3GB. It seems i need to purchase again to get the 100GB....

I know there is a problem with paypal lately,
I read that they can do ban transfer, just wondering, is the IBAN number only use in europe? It appears that Asia country is not really that famous?

We can't transfer using swift code or account number?

Did you get sales last 24 hour? Is there any one get sales last 24 hour?
Yes, all works fine.
Small Screenshot:
bild2ei.png

Can someone explain to me the problem with paypal? i read few pages back and still dont understand what is the problem. I asked for a payment a few days ago via paypal.

The UL Paypal payout Account was limited by Paypal.
UL tries to solve the problem, but Paypal seems to be a little bit stubborn.

When someone registers as a free member or buy a premium through your links, you get a advertised account. You will earn from them if they also share their contents and start earning. Most are downloaders not uploaders, so you would get close to nothing from these accounts though.

This Means If Any Downloader Buys Premium From My Link, Just For Downloading.. , Then I Won't Get Anything??? :(
Is This True?
Then Uploaded Is Making A Real Profit Here And Nothing For Uploaders..?? :facepalm:

Then Affiliate Program Of Uploaded , i guess, Is Too Bad

This Means If Any Downloader Buys Premium From My Link, Just For Downloading.. , Then I Won't Get Anything??? :(
Is This True?
Then Uploaded Is Making A Real Profit Here And Nothing For Uploaders..?? :facepalm:

Then Affiliate Program Of Uploaded , i guess, Is Too Bad

:facepalm:

you get sales from your download links...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back