uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
people at the same level cooperater with each other :D it's well known fact :)

ok over because soon i become someone at ur level :)

the best fact is thet u really things that u've got right :D so funny :D

I think its correct?

international money transfers is always wire.

IBAN is just a different representation of your account number and has nothing to do with payment type. That IBAN number is unique to you so if someone uses that number to send you something there will be no mistake because inside the number your bank code, branch code and your account number is already there.

If you request a payment through bank they will probably gonna need it. In my country it is mandatory to use it in bank transfers. I dont know other countries.

wantedp = Paranoia level: Very high :D

wantedp wrote:
Code:
u're so dumb i see what u have in your account but unfortunatelly can't use this knowledge.

If your bank account has an IBAN number, you can request a payout via bank transfer.
Too bad not all banks worldwide support the IBAN concept. SWIFT Code of bank + account number is good enough in my country apparently and your system does not support that type of transfer.

As long as alertpay doesn't cause problems and you are still paying, I guess there is still a way out for the rest of us.

Last edited:
For those using Alertpay pro do you pay fee for receiving ul.to payment or its like with paypal (and other hosters / mass pay) that you don't pay a fee even with a premier account?

With paypal the sender takes case of the fee (2%) but with alertpay it seems the sender pays nothing mass pay or not but the receiver does...

Last edited:
As long as alertpay doesn't cause problems and you are still paying, I guess there is still a way out for the rest of us.

Well PayPal wanted to do a conference on this monday with our sales department, but they cancelled the meeting with no reason given and told us they'll tell us a new the new date for another meeting asap. We're waiting.

Well PayPal wanted to do a conference on this monday with our sales department, but they cancelled the meeting with no reason given and told us they'll tell us a new the new date for another meeting asap. We're waiting.
Do keep us updated on the status quo of it then :) I'll wait to see the outcome of it in the next few weeks. After all, it has to come to some kind of conclusion and can't go on forever.

Does your points system affiliate programme (10000 points -> 1 month premium) counts only 1 IP/24h like PPD plan or 1IP/24 x file (ex. download of two different files from same IP counts 2 points) ?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back