uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the law for that? The only one using it are rapidshare and now ul.to :facepalm:

I dont see whats the problem now, SOPA and PIPA are dead, ACTA will not survive any longer...

hotfile, filesonic at its final moments. and in the future almost every host. wait and see.

These services claim they are doing their best to prevent copyright infringement. Thats how they defend themselves if they go to court. Now or in the future every host will use this. just wait.

If you had read the megaupload case one of the topics was "the real file are not deleted only the pointing url deleted".

Believe what you want. future will show who is right.

i dont know their payment department works on weekend. if you had sent ticket friday maybe because of that they didnt cancel. i am just guessing. if i were you and on wednesday still no respond i would send another ticket.

There is no space limit for free/premium users.
You can store as much TB as you like,
But if they will have a space problem, they can delete files older then 90 days
(They usually don't delete anything, even if the file wasn't downloaded at all)

goes well, I became premium, but now I have a question you upload via ftp? I climb because I ftp and upload the files in folders

I upload via ftp? because I upload the file but I've been waiting 3 hours I uploaded 2 and none appears, climbing via the web, I said, I'm not premium (and just hire) to upload files over 1 gb

it look like this is about to scam.
no payment
no cancel for request.

you're scam! read whole of two threats here and you will know
learn fu...king more english words u think if u know 3 popular words like sex, love and... SCAM so u know english?! what a @^*$^(@()!!:facepalm:

2012-02-07 status open
still waiting my first payment !!!

10 fu..king business days?! are you BLIND ?! or cant count to 10 ?! go to elementary school!

:facepalm:

people! WTF!? i don't believe how u can be so narrow minded :facepalm:
go find normal job because in filehosting u won't earn too much if u won't spam. No option to learn how to be smart

ZomG2 - my compassion for such customers, u have really hard you with answering for such.....people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back