uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please be kind enough to help with the following.

How do i add a description and password for multiple files simultaneously?

Cheers for your answer.

Hi Support,

Do you aware of the file missing issue after upload?
I upload through ftp,
let said i upload 10 file, my filezilla report said successfully, however, there is always at least one file missing in a iteration of a day.

What i mean is i upload a lot of file with a long queue,
Everyday i check the report from filezilla and the file in file manager. There must be at least one file is missing.

I would like to know whether you are aware of that and already send tech for fixing it?

The most recent file missing is about 45mins to 1 hours ago, which part.06 of my file is missing but the part01 to 08 are fine...

Can someone please be kind enough to help with the following.

How do i add a description and password for multiple files simultaneously?

Cheers for your answer.

This isn't supported atm, I'll contact our Devs that they should implement this asap.

Hi Support,

Do you aware of the file missing issue after upload?
I upload through ftp,
let said i upload 10 file, my filezilla report said successfully, however, there is always at least one file missing in a iteration of a day.

What i mean is i upload a lot of file with a long queue,
Everyday i check the report from filezilla and the file in file manager. There must be at least one file is missing.

I would like to know whether you are aware of that and already send tech for fixing it?

The most recent file missing is about 45mins to 1 hours ago, which part.06 of my file is missing but the part01 to 08 are fine...

Please try FlashFXP on Port 21 in PASV Mode, this should do the trick. But I'll contact our Devs about this issue anyway.

To all waiting for their Paypal Payments:
PP has limited our account for no reason, they got all proofs they wanted from us but their still making trouble. If you don't want to wait any longer, please PM your Account ID to me and I'll cancel the payout request so you can request your earning with another payment method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back