Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an answer from them, payment is still in progress with a duration of 30 days before the payment -_-

They added that they are planning to get back to the previous progress time of payout in 1 or 2 months but is it true ? will they?
Anyway, if PPD plan doesn't make a come back, then bye bye uploaded.to.
PPS plan really sucks.

re

Payment waiting for 35 days.

8f3274c42d.gif

true... i barely get any sales from PPS...

same man, but according some people they're facing some bugs with PPS but all of this don't explain the way they're taking advantage of every uploader.
Without PPD plan, this host is just a waste of time.

Payment waiting for 35 days.

8f3274c42d.gif

If you're not payed at the end of the week, I am advising you to write them to complain because they don't respect their own words.

Yes I have contacted their support and told them thatb it has been over a month since I requested payout and they replied I still have to wait !!! I would understand a delay for large amounts as it may need some verification for fraud and such, but for less than 100 Euros to take 42 days or even more to get paid that's just ridiculous, and sure most uploaders will leave after one payout.

They say 30 days but I am pretty sure they will send them 2 or 3 weeks after these so-called "30 days".
At the same time if it continues like that they gonna close the site soonly, I noticed since 2 days now nobody can download. they have servers pbs, even premium users can't download.
This issue added to all the others with payout delays, non-stable site, no uploaders ... just "bye bye Uploaded".

i request my payment through alertpay, and now alertpay is refused ul.to transaction... i guess it's time to leave ul.to for GOOD! now that paypal and alertpay refused them.

i wonder what kind of method they'll provide to pay, i once ask a bank wire, but they said it's necessarry to enter IBAN which my bank didn't have.

i request my payment through alertpay, and now alertpay is refused ul.to transaction... i guess it's time to leave ul.to for GOOD! now that paypal and alertpay refused them.

i wonder what kind of method they'll provide to pay, i once ask a bank wire, but they said it's necessarry to enter IBAN which my bank didn't have.

Seriously ? Even alertpay doesn't want to have business with them anymore ? Where did you see this info buddy ?
(pff ... 44 € making free walks in nature -_-)
Just forget them guys, we never gonna be payed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back